Draco Imagine for @royalbella14

Draco's POV
How is someone that perfect? She doesn't have a care in the world. Laughing with her friends. I want Bella to be mine. Those beautiful brown eyes. That silky chocolate brown hair. I want all of her to belong to me and no one else.

She turns to me and I immediately look away. My face grows red, something that doesn't happen often.

Dumbledore, the old nut, stands up and every conversation draws to a close.

"Welcome to another year of magic and wizardry!"

Applause from every table except my own.

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event this year.... the Triwizard Tournament!"

Now everyone gets excited.

"Representatives from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will arrive on October 30 and the Champions will be chosen on Halloween. No student under the age of 17 is to enter. And to make sure no one under that age enters, I have placed an age line around the Goblet of Fire. On Christmas Day, we will be hosting the Yule Ball which will be open to students fourth year and above."

I immediately looked at Bella. Would she go with me if I asked? Pansy turned to me and smirked. Clearly she thought we were going together. Not a chance.

Dumbledore finishes his usual rambling and all of Slytherin get up and retreat to the dungeons.

Bella's POV
I hope Draco will ask me. I see him staring at me all the time. Pansy gets very mad about this.

I enter the girl's dormitory and get changed into my pajamas. Pansy walks in and sighs as she sits down.

"Guess what girls?"

Everyone looks up at her.

"Draco just asked me to the Ball. Not even 10 minutes have gone by."

"Wow Pansy he must fancy you a lot."

"Of course he does. He has eyes only for me."

I knew she was lying. Her voice gets a tad  bit higher when she does. It's easy for someone not to notice it, but with the amount Pansy lies, it's gotten pretty easy.

We all say goodnight and fall asleep.
*********************************************
Bella's POV
It's now a week until the Yule Ball. Everyone is bustling to get a date that hasn't got one yet. We all found out Pansy was lying. She was very embarrassed. Since then she's been trying to get Draco to ask her.

Draco is very shy and reserved towards me. Normally he's upfront and funny, but now it's like someone sucked all the joy out of him.

I gather up my books and head to Potions with the Gryffindors. Before I can  actually get to Potions, I'm pulled into a broom closet.

I turn to see who it is and my eyes meet Draco's.

"Sorry for startling you like that. I uh. Okay sorry I'm kind of nervous. Bella. I really like you and I have for awhile and I was wondering if you um would go to the Yule Ball with me?"

His eyes sparkled and I felt myself nodding even before I could process what he just said to me. He smiled that amazing smile.

"I would love to go with you Draco."