30. Infinities

I don't know how to explain how and when we fell in love, but i am so glad you serenaded me on that runway because who knows if we would be standing here. You are the light of my life, my peak, you are my best side. I can't imagine living another life without you - Lyanna Moore

---

"Justin!"

The longest twenty seconds of my life...Justin stared at me, fear in his eyes as I felt my heart drop, this feeling inside of me that I couldn't muster...I wanted to turn back time...

"Lyanna-I love you, I-"
Justin's hand quickly placed over my bump as I began to cry uncontrollably...no...not like this...This wasn't happening...

But it was too late to say what I wanted and suddenly all I saw was darkness.

---

//Third Person\\

"I've got a pregnant twenty five year old, unconscious and possible fractures to the arms and legs, bruising on her ribs and abdomen" Two paramedics explained to the doctor and rolled another bed in. "Twenty six year old possible internal bleeding and fractured right arm and spinal bruising" they passed them both to the doctor quickly rushing them both into the emergency.

The doctor checked saw their details scribbled down by paramedics and then trying to wake her. "Lyanna is it? Lyanna wake up" the doctor rubbed inbetween her ribs in attempt for her to wake up.

But as she stirred the only thing that emitted from her lips was "Justin"

---

"She's critical right now, i'm so sorry" the doctor announced as Pattie sobbed, It had been such a heart breaking day, Justin was no better.

"And the baby?" Nina managed to choke out as the doctor sighed. "The baby is stable and she's getting testing done for the meantime" the doctor announced as Pattie and Nina let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God" Pattie held Nina's hand as they waited for more news. For anything better than what was happening now.

"Can I see my son?" Pattie sniffled as the doctor moved aside and let her go to the room in front of her. Pushing the door open, she was shocked with the site. Wires connected to him, multiple machines to keep him alive. They had a curtain separating Justin and Lyanna, both fighting for their lives.

"you should be together, having fun. You two promised you'd be okay" Pattie looked at both of them. "Please just stay" Pattie pleaded as she moved Justin's hair off his forehead.

"Just stay, for Mason, for Penny and Jordan" Pattie held Justin's hand tightly. "Mothers are never supposed to experience their kids going first" She sobbed and kissing his forehead. "Please wake up honey" Pattie whispered, with no response, she felt her knees go weak.

"You are my little blessing, just open your eyes or squeeze my hand" Pattie tried to get Justin to respond. "We all need you here honey, we all do"

---

"Only exclusively on E! There's news that pop star Justin Bieber and wife Lyanna Moore were in a car crash earlier today, witnesses say they were not the cause of the crash, rather a man had run a red light at a very busy intersection. He is now in police custody and being tested for any drug or alcohol factor. The couple have been sent to hospital and sources tell us that family and friends have arrived to support their couple. Only three months ago they announced the incoming arrival of baby number three. There is no news on the condition on the couple but we are being told that they are in an induc-"