6. A PussyWillow?!

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Morning" I smiled seeing Gale and Shanna whispering and laughing away as I giggled. "what are you two giggling about?" I grabbed a mug and walking over to the coffee machine. "we found this" Gale held up a pen with a ripped condom wrapper on it as I felt my eyes widen.

"where the hell did you find this!" I whispered harshly grabbing it off them and chucking it into the bin. "we found it right here" Gale snickered as I groaned walking back upstairs, opening the curtains as Justin groaned, turning onto his stomach and placing a pillow over his face.

"get up" I hissed as I pulled at the covers. "it's too early and you're too cranky for me to get up" Justin mumbled his hand reaching for his phone, checking his messages. "so why are you grumpy?" Justin sat up scratching his head.

"Gale and Shanna found a condom wrapper downstairs you tell me" I crossed my arms as he raised an eyebrow. "we were into it, and our sex life is none of their business" Justin rubbed his eyes as I fixed our bed.

"ugh now my little sisters are going to ask me the most awkward questions" I mumbled, passing a pillow to Justin. I lifted up the duvet and flattened it out. "well that's life, you gotta deal with the disgusting shit babe" he stood up walking to the bathroom.

"ugh Jesus save us all" I groaned grabbing my phone. "so do we just hide" I laid down on the bed, hugging Justin's pillow. "enjoying that?" he chuckled as I nodded. "smells good" I giggled as he went to fix his hair.

"you should cut it" I watched as he shook his head. "love to, but my hair looks good like this" Justin ran a hand through his hair. "it looks like a bowl cut gone wrong babe" I sat up, fluffing his pillow up.

"a bowl cut?" he snorted as I nodded. "yes! it's so bad" I giggled as he stopped picking up my pillow seeing my diary. "oh no justin! Please just stop" I pulled it out of his hands as a piece of paper fell out.

"what's this? a bucket list?" Justin picked it up as I felt my heart race as he read it, his facial expression changing from a playful one to more serious. "a five year birth- what?" he furrowed his eyebrows as I snatched it off him.

"it's nothing" I quickly mumbled as Justin crossed his arms. "five year birth control?" he spat as I placed the piece of paper back in my diary, chucking it to the side.

"what did you think of me? as if i wouldn't find out?" Justin spat as I got off the bed as Justin frowned, I tried to avoid his stare.

"I'm not ready and you scared me about the whole baby thing" I placed my diary on my vanity. "But you didn't even tell me you felt uncomfortable?!" Justin spat as I gasped.

"How am I supposed to tell you?! How and when do I have the time?!" I yelled back as he scoffed. "All the time! Just tell me! Do you think I would have hated you?" Justin scowled as I threw my hands up.

"With you having kids is unpredictable! I just don't want it now! I feel as if it has to be now!" I grabbed my cardigan putting it on.

"Why is it unpredictable?!" Justin picked up my birth control on the vanity. "You have this! At this point we can't have kids until next year anyways!" He chucked it into our bin beside me.

"I'm sorry! So what do you want me to do?!" I yelled as he shook his head. "Get it removed, all of it." He pointed his finger sternly at me.

"I'm over it Lyanna. You expect me not be mad but you don't tell me shit" he spat, his jaw clenching. "what do you want me to do Justin? what do you want from me?" I yelled at him as he groaned frustratingly. "I'm putting my foot down, get it removed" he yanked the door open, slamming it shut as he left.