5. Expert Timing

//Justin Bieber\\

"Mason!" I picked up his lego blocks after him as he ran around the house with Esther.

"Mason Drew Bieber!" I called once more as he squeaked, sucking on his pacifier as he was just in his diaper. "Come here right now" I had a stern voice as he walked towards me slowly as I placed his lego blocks back in the box.

"No more running, you just had a bath" I scolded as Mason whined, as I held him still.

"No running" I watched as Mason's bottom lip quiver and his pacifier falling out and crying. "No bud, don't cry" I picked him up as he pushed at my face as I laughed. "What did you do?" Lyanna dried her hair as Mason reached out for her.

"I just told him to stop running around" I held Mason as he continued to cry. "Just let him cry it out" she giggled. "Okay" I placed Mason on the bed as he fell back dramatically crying.

"Oh my baby you're so dramatic" Lyanna giggled as she grabbed her make up bag. "What's with the make up? excuse me" I snatched it off her as she gasped. "It's so I don't look ugly" Lyanna tried to grab it from me.

"You don't need it" I opened her makeup bag as she whined. "And you don't need these" I held up her birth control container. "I do!" Lyanna hissed as she jumped up as I held it away from her.

"We're getting married, you do not need these" I puckered my lips as she hummed. "Maybe not yet?" She bit her lip as I raised an eyebrow. "How long is not yet" I passed the pills to her as she pursed her lips.

"Give me six months to a year" Lyanna took her pills as I nodded. "That's a deal" I chuckled as Mason screamed louder since we weren't paying him any attention. "Awh" I picked him up, setting him on my lap as he rubbed his eyes.

"Dada no" he frowned as I placed a kiss on his forehead. "No no no" he screamed as Lyanna gasped.

"Mason, we don't scream at daddy okay?" she scolded as he went silent. "Mummy's disappointed Mase" she tutted as Mason placed his head against my chest as I held his pacifier he snatched it off me and began sucking on it.

He cooed pointing to the pillows as I laid him down as he laid back on our bed getting comfortable. "You're being treated like royalty Mase" I watched as he shuffled and cuddled next to me. "Yeah guy time" I chuckled as Lyanna did her make up.

"Reminds me we need to find him a good preschool out here in beverly hills. Sometimes they have a program from the age of one" Lyanna turned to me as I nodded. "We'll see" I mumbled as Mason laid quietly next to me.

"What time is the dinner?" Lyanna stood up walking into her wardrobe. "Six" I yawned as Mason gave me a cheeky smile.

"Natural boob or are we going for push up?" Lyanna held up two dresses. One was blue which was nice and elegant for a dinner with friends and the other a pink dress was that was tighter and would emphasise her curves. "well, I don't know, it's a dinner baby, do you think push up is a nice one to wear for dinner?" I looked up from my phone.

"are you saying I'm flat chested?" she hissed, her hand against her chest as I chuckled shaking my head at her antics. "no, you have a grea-" I watched as she raised an eyebrow at me, which usually meant for me to shut up.

"Blue, natural boob" I pointed as she hummed "okay" She shrugged walking back into the wardrobe.

---

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Hey mum" I opened the door as they all piled in and Shanna had a bag of toys because her and Mason got along incredibly well.