27. Thunder and Lightning

//Justin Bieber\\

"Who said I was thinking about going through with an abortion?"

I stood frozen in our bedroom as Lyanna had tears streaking down her cheeks and throwing her ring at me.

"Justin how could you? How can you believe something that I never said? You're twisting my words! I would never" She stood there, her voice shaking as I shut my eyes briefly as she sobbed..

I woke up with Lyanna's head on my chest and her slow breathing as I took in a deep breath, pushing the memory of a few nights back behind me. We spoke about things and straightened it all out. We clearly both wanted this baby.

"Dada?" I heard a whisper as I turned my head to see Penelope at the edge of the bed as I held out my hand she climbed onto the bed and Esther sat up alerted that there was her worst nightmare coming to hug her.

"Hi puppy" Penelope kissed Esther as I adjusted her to lay down next to Lyanna. "Dada? Baby?" She touched Lyanna's bump as I nodded. "Daddy?" Mason ran into our room hearing the thunder rumbling from outside, I looked over and out through the balcony glass doors to see the dark sky.

"Alright snuggle in Bieber's" I fixed our blanket and Mason tucking himself in. "Dad i'm scared" Mason whined as I chuckled. "It's okay to be scared. Being scared is what makes us take risks, it makes us stronger." I ruffled his hair up as he giggled then placing his hands on my face.

"Like having oops?" Mason whispered as I gave him a look. "Yeah like having an oops. Mumma and I get scared all the time. Even with you" I confessed as Penelope yanked on Esther's fur, most likely pulling out some hair.

"Was I an oops daddy?" Mason looked at me with these wondrous eyes as I sighed. I didn't think now would be a good time to tell him.

"You were a surprise. A wonderful surprise to us" I smiled as Lyanna opened one eye seeing Mason and Penelope in bed then a flash of lightening as both of them screamed.

"Bad!" Penelope yelled as I let out a laugh at how cute my little girl was. I could only wish for another...

"Daddy how are babies made?" Mason sat up as I felt myself freeze. That one question I refused to ever answer in my life. "Honey, when a mumma and a dadda love each other very much they wish really, really hard so that God can give them a baby" Lyanna explained as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Did you pray a lot?" Mason looked between us as I held in a laugh. "A lot of praying Mase, it made daddy tired" I snorted as Mason nodded along. "Only because daddy was always tired not because mummy was lazy" Lyanna shot back as I winked at her.

"That's a lot of praying" Mason huffed. "It's a lot of praying Mase" I kissed his forehead once more. "Shit" a voice squeaked as the three of us looked over at Penelope as she patted Esther gently.

"Penelope, that's a bad word." Lyanna pulled her onto her lap. "Sorry-shit" Penelope repeated as Mason and I laughed.

"Shit!" Mason joined in as I intervened. "Just because Penelope does it means you can do it bud" I placed my hand over his mouth. "Justin, where's your wedding band?" Lyanna stared intently at my left hand.

"I put it on my chai-" I felt around for it realising it wasn't there. "Oh fuck" I mumbled as Penelope squeaked.

"Daddy said a bad word mummy!" Mason roared out in laughter. "He said FUCK!" I looked over at Lyanna who kept staring at me like I had committed such a crime. "I'll find it babe, I swear it was" I looked over at my bedside table realising it was there the whole time, on top of my phone.