9. Can't Stop Dancing

One Month Later.

//Lyanna Moore\\

"I like this" I touched the fabric of the dress as Surina shook her head. "really?" I huffed, twirling around again. "I feel like there's too much going on, you need to fix it up" Surina looked through the rack of dresses, each one sliding them along with a look of disapproval plastered on her face.

"call me a life saver, but Karl Lagerfeld apparently just sketched you one incredible dress" Iza held up my phone, seeing a text from my manager saying I had at least twenty eight different offers varying different designers one of them being Karl Lagerfeld.

"oh well then the fuck am I doing here trying on dresses?" I giggled walking back to the dressing rooms and changing back into my grey shirt and ripped jeans, slipping on my low cut converses and gathering everyone.

"So this wedding is not happening soon but soon" Tatiana walked along side me as I nodded. "yeah, sort of we're still deciding if we should get married this year" I covered my face as the paparazzi took photos. "Lyanna can we see your ring?!" they yelled as we swiftly piled into the two different cars. "I need to see the sketches" I mumbled pulling on the seat belt, clicking it into place.

"and then babies?" Surina squealed a hint of hope in her voice. "yes, then more and more babies" I giggled. "how many are we talking because Mason is one expensive ass baby" she tapped her chin. "two? how many ever God gives us" I smiled thinking about the thought.

"I loved being pregnant with Mason, so hopefully the second time will be even better" I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks heat up. "but you guys had the baby talk right?!" Surina clapped her hands together as I nodded. "yeah but that doesn't mean we're trying, we're just talking about it" I flicked my hair over my shoulder.

"then try then, like try" she moved her hands around trying to resemble Justin and I "trying". "there's definitely no rush, we just want to be good parents for Mason and I can't do that if he's such a dramatic baby" I checked my phone once more seeing the family photo we took in Bali and Mason crying.

"is he going back on tour next year?" Tatiana leaned on the seat so she could join our conversation. "Yeah, bums me out he's going to tour for Europe, it's crazy" I huffed. "you're going right?" Gale raised an eyebrow as she took one earphone out, hearing her music from where I was sitting.

"well, depends" I cringed at how chipped my nails were and pulling on the sleeves of my jacket. "on what?" Iza crossed her arms. "if there's going to be another baby" I gave her a look as pursed her lips. "well I withdraw my comment" she giggled sitting back in her seat.

"well exciting if there will be and I dibs godmother" Surina cleared her throat. "you have enough godmother duties, I say it's Iza's turn" I smirked as Iza wiggled her eyebrows. "cry about it but it's not making you godmother!" Iza teased as Surina flicked her ear.

-

"Ugh" I tapped my hand on the toilet handle hearing a flush sound. "You sure you're not pregnant?" Justin smirked standing by the door. "I'm not, i'm on my period now" I stood up, feeling my legs wobble.

"Do you think we should start trying soon?" Justin looked so excited and even bought me an ovulation kit. "Well, after we get married" I turned on the tap, brushing my teeth.

"I just want to marry my really sexy fiancé" I wiped my hands on the tea towel. "So get married then a tonne of pretty little Bieber babies" Justin winked as he smacked my bum in the process, then a squeeze before walking away.

"My boobs" I poked them as I felt a pain. "You're pregnant" Justin yelled out as I laughed.

"I'm on my period you idiot!" I held up my box of tampons as he grimaced. "Those, those are made by satan" he pointed as I snorted. "I'm serious they're bad for your uterus, I read it online it releases this chemical and it's just bad for you" Justin took the box out of my hands.