21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts

//Lyanna Moore-
Bieber\\

As I discovered over the past week toddlers officially don't sleep. Justin and I were completely exhausted and Mason was starting to get on both of our nerves.

I, on the other hand had one less thing to worry about. With a few check ups and all doctor Kelly said it was best to close the baby factory for good after the close call with Penelope.

Even though hearing it was devastating, Justin and I both agreed, two kids were good enough for us and in the future if we did want more (praying, hopefully not!) we would consider adoption.

But Justin accepted it all. He told me it was for the best, after all we had everything we ever needed.

Justin had started playing around in the studio and practising since award seasons were coming up and I always seemed busy with fashion shows and magazine covers.

I was returning to Victoria's secret this year and that would be big deal for me. Bella Corelli finally disappeared...so all in all I can say, the biggest distraction has left our lives.

"Justin, watch him please" I straightened my hair once more as Mason laughed babbling out. "Mason my love, please use your words" I spoke quietly as Justin groaned.

"Mummy tv!" He jumped as I reached for the remote.

"Wow!" Mason squealed before I heard a thud and silence before a high pitched cry emitted from Mason. I immediately dropped my straightener and turned around and seeing Mason on the carpet wailing holding his arm.

"Justin!" I threw a pillow as he groaned. "You didnt watch him!" I spat as I picked Mason hearing him only cry harder. "Oh sweetheart, i'm sorry. I know mummy's got you" I pressed a kiss against his forehead.

"I thought you said I'm looking after him!" Justin groaned looking at Masons arm. "He's definitely broken something" he huffed, then glaring at me.

"Oh don't you dare blame this on me" I pointed a stern finger at him. "But what were you doing?!" Justin got up, going to the bathroom to get dressed.

"My hair? I told you to watch him this is your fault! You were just lying there!" I spat as I made my way downstairs. "I am not arguing right now Justin! I am not" I hissed.

"Well good, I don't want to discuss this with you!" Justin yelled from the bathroom as I groaned, Masons cries and screams only going up an octave as I sat him down on the counter and grabbing some ice and placing it on his arm. "hurting?" I frowned as Mason whined nodding. "awh baby" I pressed my lips against his forehead. "mummy is sorry" I mumbled, trying to get him to first, stop crying. Look here's your bunny hold onto that" I placed it in his other hand and letting him take small sips of some apple juice which was his favourite. "Okay Mase lets go."

I picked him up and walking to the garage, opening the door to the range rover and placing him in the car seat as Justin trudged down stairs, standing by the door.

"I've got this, just stay with Penelope" I spat, slamming Masons door shut and getting into the drivers seat and turning on the ignition.

"You have done enough" I spat, pressing for the garage doors to open as I sped out of the driveway.

-

"Come on Mason, you're ok now" I held his hand as he looked at his cast and flapped his arm around and giggled. "Yeah it's blue" I pointed to the colour as nodded. Doctor Kelly had cleared him for anything too serious, just a really badly sprained arm and poor things tears when she was examining the injuries.