13. Rewind Back To Paris

//Lyanna Moore-
Bieber\\

"I can't believe two years and we're back." Justin smiled over to me holding my hand as the elevator went past all the floors to the top level there was this weird silence between us.

Hearing the elevator chime I looked at the small, cute room and you could just see the eiffel tower. So close but so far!

"You like it?" Justin pressed a kiss on my cheek, moving my hair out of the way. "I love it, remind me of our summer lovin" I placed my hands over his that were on my stomach.

"We got together pretty quick huh?" Justin placed another kiss on my cheek, each kiss making it's way down to my neck. "More like three months of you texting, and calling" I giggled seeing my wedding band and engagement ring shine as the clouds moved past the moon and a glow casting over our room.

"Now not to mention a new baby along the way" Justin lifted up my shirt, his warm hands meeting my skin making me sigh. "I'm excited" I felt myself slipping off into a daydream.

What if it was another boy? What would I name it? Another name beginning with an 'm' and if it were a girl would it be a french name? I did want a little girl to spoil and to style but girls are only cute to a certain age.

"I am so" Justin mumbled, pressing a kiss against my skin. "In love with you" he pressed another kiss on my skin as I felt myself heat up.

"Let me freshen up?" I turned around, holding his hands softly, backing up slowly, my hand feeling for a door knob and once pushing it open, slipped in and shutting it behind me.

"Okay" I tucked the strands of hair behind my ears. "Wax? Check" I whispered, opening my carry on bag which I kicked in here, I found my make up bag.

"Foundation, blush and lip balm not gloss" I tossed it back in. Justin hates lipgloss he says "it's too sticky."

"Okay, no mascara and no eyeliner you're going to look ugly" I picked up my perfume. "Yes" I sprayed it on my wrists, rubbing them together and then spraying through my hair and my neck.

I then searched for my matching undies. They were a blush colour and Iza says, the tanner you are the hotter it gets. So i trust her...i guess.

Slipping off my jeans and almost falling over I let out a yelp. "Babe? You okay?" He knocked on the door as I held my jeans in my hands.

"Fine! Peachy! Amazingly great, good! all of the above!" I yelled out before slapping my hand against my forehead.

"Damnit Lyanna" I whispered harshly, changing my underwear. "Oh my boobs are squeezing into this" I hooked my bra on, definitely feeling the effects of the pregnancy already kicking in.

I did my final touches, feeling my heart flutter. I didn't seem to understand why I was so nervous, it was just...so weird.

I shut the light, opening the door seeing the lounge room empty and the bedroom light open, I tiptoed to the bedroom, tying the robe around my body softly.

"There you are" Justin chuckled as I shyly took a step towards him. "What happened to my wife that entered the bathroom?" He mumbled making me laugh. "She got all nervous" I played with the ties of my robe.

Justin leaned his forehead against my collarbone and I ran my fingers through his hair as I felt his breath fan across the swell of my breasts, as well as feel his grin curve against my skin. "You should've worn more clothes then. You should've thought this through, baby,"

I gasped at the sudden feeling of his lips puckering against my collarbone as he pressed soft kisses across my skin, humming to himself smugly as I tilted my head back and bit my lip. "Did you remember where sex has gotten us a few times before?" I asked breathless as I tugged Gently at the roots of his hair and earned a soft grunt through his teeth as he continued his kisses, moving them downwards as his hands caressed the skin of my lower back between his palms.