23. Formation

**ALSO READ THE END NOTES I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU LOVELIES**

//Justin Bieber\\

I had spent hours in this stupid studio...with no lyrics tapping my pen repetitively on the pad of paper.

How was I supposed to make an album if I had nothing to write? Well I had to do my best not to get dropped...but in all honesty, I was sick of all of this. All i wanted to do was be around my family even though it was an in built studio in the house I never saw them when I locked myself in here. But if I didn't get this done, it meant I would be sleeping here for long nights ahead. It made me slightly reminiscent about the days Lyanna and I would sit in here joking around for hours and she would hear me sing or see me writing...

But we had two kids and she was busy. I had wondered a couple of nights ago what it would be like if we had no kids and to be clear, I couldn't imagine life without my two little rascals.

A knock suddenly interrupted my thoughts, the door opening and hearing Mason's squeals.

"Mason, slow down honey. We can't trip over any cords in here or dada will be mad" Lyanna held his hand carefully leading him over to me as I placed my pad of paper on the table.

"Hey little man" I lifted him up and sat him on my lap as he smiled and the snuggling close to me for a hug. "Hi dada" Mason looked up then crawling over me to reach for my phone.

"Play?" He held up my phone as I pressed my thumb against the home button and unlocked it. God, he was a smart kid. He knew what game to play on my phone and do whatever he wanted. Technology changed the world in a way that children had the ability to accidentally call someone just by talking to siri or learning about different facts about the world.

It did have bad effects on Mason's learning at preschool. He didn't like interacting with kids, and often found joys in sitting alone with an ipad watching a few episodes of Mickey mouse's club house.

Lyanna and I argued whether or not to stop him but, with me being too lazy to entertain after a long day of writing music, I gave in to his whining and his tantrums...as many parents would, who wanted a full tantrum and floor crying craziness? That's right...no one.

"Justin!" Lyanna snapped me out of my thoughts as she took the phone from Mason, starting up his tantrum. "Fuck, just give it to him" I grabbed it from her as she dropped Penelope's pacifier and beanie all at the same time.

"Justin, he won't be able to sleep, please" She pleaded as Mason continued to whine. "He will sleep" I passed the phone back as Lyanna groaned frustratingly and adjusting Penelope on her hip who was pulling on her hair. "How? will you put him to sleep or I will? Because last night you didn't even bother to help me because you were so busy writing music which has gone nowhere!" Lyanna spat as Mason kept crying and Penelope becoming upset when she didn't have her pacifier.

"I said I'll do it" I handed Mason my phone again as Mason threw it, both Mason and Penelope screaming at the tops of their lungs. "I am exhausted Justin! So exhausted. You don't even care how I feel right now" Lyanna spat making me flinch. "I do care, I know you're exhausted-"

"No you don't!" Lyanna hissed, her eyes becoming watery and her nose becoming a light pink, as I fell silent...we hated when we argued and when we did I refused to see her cry. We would say things we didn't mean, we would both apologise. "I'm sorry i'm just stressed" I picked up my phone and placed it to the side, taking Penelope off her and holding her close to me. "why are you crying my sunshine?" I grabbed her pacifier and making sure it was clean and handing it to Penelope.