14. Little Heart Beat

***IMPORTANT NOTE*****

3rd Person

"She got transferred last night, they flew her out once she was stable" Dr Kelly explained to Nina and Joe what had happened to their daughter while on her honeymoon, nine hours away.

"so are these wires really necessary?!" Joe shook his head as Dr Kelly continued to explain. Lyanna had told Justin that no matter the situation no one would know about the pregnancy until she was about three months. So Nina and Joe were totally out of the loop and confused as to what had happened.

"dada look" Mason mumbled as Justin held him tightly walking around the halls attempting to put Mason to sleep while His mind had dealt with the fact that his wife was currently asleep in a hospital bed and had multiple wires attached to her.

"Mhm" Justin mumbled as Mason pointed out various things.

"We're here, we're here" Ciara stumbled in with Ryan as they greeted Justin and Mason who had found a new love for spinning, getting dizzy and falling to the ground.

"What happened?"Ciara puffed as Justin shrugged."they won't tell me anything, not until she's conscious. It's just frustrating we've been trying for months and to think she'll lose the baby now" He held one of Masons toys in his hand.

"I just, don't want to see her go through the pain anymore, it hurts me too" Justin took hold of Masons hand before he could run off.

"And not to mention completely exhausted because I haven't slept." Ciara gave Justin a sympathetic smile.

"We can take Mason, get some rest" Ryan offered as Mason cheekily smiled at Ryan knowing that he would let Mason do anything.

"Go get some sleep" Ciara lead Justin to Lyanna's room opening the door. "She'll he okay Justin, you know how strong she is." Ciara smiled as Justin smiled.

"Yeah, I know"

-

//Justin Bieber\\

"Justin...wake up" i heard a sweet voice wake me up seeing Lyanna propped up in her hospital bed, her arms crossed as I sighed, rubbing my eyes, checking my watch and I realised I had only slept four hours.

"You scared me last night" I stood up hugging her tightly. "I know" she bit her lip as I heard Dr Kelly knocked on the door before entering.

"How are we today?" she held the clipboard in her hands. "If it's bad news you don't have to tell us" Lyanna played with her fingers as I looked up at Dr Kelly.

"Well the bad news is not as bad as you think it is" she smiled. "It's an irritated cervix, I think it has something to do with the scar tissue, though, you mentioned it was your honeymoon so I believe it may just be an irritated cervix, bed rest for two weeks and no sex until your next appointment" Dr Kelly told us sternly as Lyanna blushed.

"Now, the medication for it has to be inserted into the vagina, and then you have to release the medication okay?" Dr Kelly showed us, giving Lyanna her first dose as I stood there absolutely shocked that I now had to do that.

"Wait, I have to do that?" I gulped as Dr Kelly nodded. "Of course you do" she disposed of it. "Now it has to stay in the freezer until you use it okay?" She packed the rest into a bag.

"Your baby is a fighter, you two should be proud parents" she smiled. "We are" Lyanna intertwined our fingers.

"Did you want to see your baby?" Dr Kelly offered as we both nodded, so excited.