3. The Talk and Bad Vibes

//Lyanna Moore\\

"What's this about?" I mumbled as Justin let out a nervous breath, biting his lip as I nervously played around with my promise ring, Justin cleared his throat. "are you okay?" I fixed Justin's hair as he went slightly pale.

"So, I uh when I was last in New York I met up with Lorraine Schwartz and she basically designs with Jewellery" Justin fumbled with his words as he chuckled. Lorraine Schwartz? I thought as Justin continued to talk as I nodded along.

"I made you a promise, a year ago, that I would spend the rest of my life with you. That we would have a family together, have a good home, grow old together and play around together for eternity. I keep my promises Lyanna. I don't just forget." Justin's voice cracked as I tried to stop him, he shook his head then continuing. "I love you so much. With every part of me. I surrender my heart, my soul and my life to you because I wouldn't be able to spend one moment without you by my side" Justin bit his lip, his eyes watering as I began to cry as well.

"You are so beautiful" Justin sniffled as I giggled, wiping his tears away as he spoke.

"Lyanna Penelope Moore I met you in the most weirdest way but I will never forget the moment that I saw your smile and they way your eyes stared into mine. We haven't been the normal couple and the way we fell in love was insane...we had to fix ourselves to start this relationship, to love each other wholeheartedly. We have the most incredible son and I am so thankful for him everyday. You are my bestfriend, you're my dude, my soul mate." Justin paused as I whimpered, this speech he had probably rehearsed is so cute!

"I love you so much and you are the one thing I don't want to lose. Now one year fast forward and instead of asking you to be my girlfriend, I'm asking you if you would do the honours of-" Justin took a deep breath in, I was practically sobbing at this point...

"Lyanna Penelope Stanley Moore, will you do the most absolute honours of marrying me?" He bit his lip as I felt my heart swell, tears falling down my cheeks as I nodded. "Yes! A million times yes" I almost tackled him to the ground as I hugged him tightly. "Wait, wait" Justin opened the box to show me my ring, which in my opinion was the biggest ring I had seen in my life. Just kidding, it was big though.

The ring was a princess cut but floated on my finger, it was a diamond band and shone bright under the light. It was gorgeous.

"It's beautiful" I watched as Justin took my hand in slipping my ring on. "Oh my God" I whispered as I held it up, the light hit it making it sparkle. The round shape and the diamonds circling it as I fell in love with it.

"I'm engaged" I placed my hand over my mouth. Justin stood up as I immediately hugged him again. "I love you...we're engaged!" I pulled at the lapels of his suit, our lips meeting as I placed a few pecks on his lips as he chuckled.

"I love you so much" I mumbled against his lips, as he smiled, I grabbed a tissue out of my clutch wiping his tears away. Who cares if I had running mascara? I was engaged.

"love you" he whispered as I smiled. "instagram it?" I passed my phone to one of the staff members to take a photo as she took a few photos of us and then showed me my photo. "look at my massive ring!" I lifted my hand as Justin laughed nodding. "I know babe I designed it" he squeezed my cheeks together.

"you did?" I gasped as I puckering my lips as he wiggled his eyebrows. "hm yeah" he grabbed my phone typing the caption. 'two chipmunks just trying to find a church' I laughed as Justin pressed post.

"that's a good one I giggled as Justin took my hand as a waiter walked past and I grabbed a champagne glass with my left taking a sip. "lets go" Justin led us back into the main room.