10. Negatives

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Justin!" I yelled out checking my period calendar and my ovulation stick. "Yo" Justin walked in flicking through his phone as I snatched it off him placing it on my vanity.

"What?!" He looked at me as I smiled. "I'm ovulating so we gotta get freaky" I pressed my lips against Justin's feeling his hands on my waist I broke the kiss as Justin stared wide eyed as I lifted his shirt up as he removed it chucking it to the side. "freaky? babe, ovulation is a whole day, calm down" he chuckled, biting on his bottom lip as I fluttered my eyelashes at him.

"Hey, slow down a bit set the mood a little bit, no rush" Justin pulled at my hands pressing his soft lips against mine as I sighed. His hands grazing his fingertips along my curves, his lips moved down from my jawline to my neck.

I pushed him away once again. "Why don't you want to kiss me am I sick or something?"Justin furrowed his eyebrows as I undid his belt.

"Lyanna" he took my hands in his as I gave an annoyed look. "I don't have time to talk and you're kinda delaying it all" I unzipped my dress.

"We have one chance for this" I sighed as Justin grazed his hand against my cheek. "You're pressuring yourself" He mumbled as I mentally groaned.

"I am not! I just need you to fertilise my eggs which are getting impatient" I rolled my eyes. "Is that what I am to you? Just a sperm bank?" he grabbed his shirt.

"No! That's not what i'm saying" I grabbed my dress. "It is! You're so worried about getting pregnant but what about being in the moment? Connecting as partners! How are we supposed to make a child out of love if we're not feeling love?" Justin spat, buckling his belt back in place as I sighed.

"I'm getting Mason from my mums. Talk to me when you see me as your fiancé and not a walking sperm" he huffed walking out of the bedroom.

Well there goes this month.

-

"So you tried to have sex but you were rushing like a whore" Tatiana sat across from me as I gasped. "I didn't do it like a whore" I crossed my arms.

"Uhm, yes you did. Whores are sloppy as fuck and they can't bloody get a guy turned on, Lyanna come on it's Justin! You can turn the poor boy by just saying i'm taking my top off" Tatiana shook her head.

"I swear you think he's hard to get in the mood, My boyfriend needs a day to process that shit, he's so dumb sometimes" she yelled as he waved from the kitchen holding a donut.

"What?" He mumbled taking another bite. "Nothing, love you" she fluttered her eyelashes as he winked walking back into the other lounge room.

"You little suck up!" I chucked a pillow at her as she winked. "I do what I must" she smiled.

"So I heard about the uterus, sorry about that by the way" Tatiana frowned as I sighed. "Yeah, i'm okay now, I'm ready to go" I smiled. "Right so what are you doing here?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Justin said I look at him like a walking sperm, he said i'm too worried about getting pregnant so, but the wedding is only two months away and i'm just feeling stressed." Justin and I decided we shouldn't wait anymore, with our plans to expand the family we thought it felt right.

The planning now in full swing, my surgery for my uterus was finished, I had magazines scattered all over the house and my dress was in the final stages of being altered before my final fitting.

"Well then maybe you should give it a break" Tatiana suggested. "Yeah maybe" I shrugged checking my phone seeing Justin had been texting me.

"I better go, Justin's looking for me" I grabbed my car keys. "Dinner next week and dress fittings on Saturday" I reminded them as I exited the house, shutting the door quietly and running to my car hopped in, driving back home.