16. California Cruisin'

*****LISTEN TO "YOU SHOULD BE HERE" By KEHLANI

//Lyanna Moore-Bieber\\

"Justin, hold this for a second" I held out my bag as he took it, I straightened out my skirt, I had been wearing loose fitting shirts and peplum shirts to get away from paparazzi knowing about it "Is it noticeable?" I looked up at the mirror.

"Nope, hidden nicely" Justin handed Mason his car toy as he started to fuss. "Dada! Mine!" Mason showed Justin his matchbox car as I hummed.

"Yeah, that's yours" I turned to the side, then grabbing my heels.

"Yo" Justin looked at the height as I smiled, zipping them on the side making sure it was a cute and simple outfit. "Okay, we can go to lunch" I turned to Justin.

"Finally" He handed me my bag and container of my favourite mints as I smiled puckered my lips. "Thankyou" I held it in my hand.

"You're a fish" Justin pressed his lips against mine, letting myself melt in his arms, my hands resting lightly on his shoulders.

Everything was just so heightened for me, I paid so much attention to how it all felt, My body shivering slightly and Justin pulled away giving me a confused look.

"Did you just shiver?" He chuckled, his hands flat on my back holding me close. "Yup" I giggled, a smile spreading on his lips and his cute dimple showing.

"You're so strange" Justin grabbed his phone. "Oo yeah, but you married it" I clicked my fingers, picking up Mason.

"My baby boy is so healthy, aren't you Masey moo" I cooed as he sucked on his pacifier. "See boys aren't too bad" I fixed Masons hair as Justin smiled. "Maybe you should stop picking him up he's getting heavy" Justin tried to pull him off me.

"And you my husband are far to concerned about carrying Mason when I am absolutely, a hundred percent okay" I smiled, walking out of the wardrobe and to our bedroom fixing up Masons baby bag and them ready to leave.

"Stroller?" I turned to Justin and he held the car keys. "In the boot" Justin chuckled as he unlocked the doors.

"Mason, please don't cry baby" I placed him slowly into his car seat as he whined.

"Mason" I huffed holding him close to my chest. "Let me just hold him in the front?" I asked Justin as he shook his head in disapproval. "No way, what if something happens to Mason" Justin opened his door, hopping in as I was left to force Mason into the car seat.

"Look your bunny rabbit" I gave it to him as I sat him down slowly. "Please, please" muttered as I got him clicked in and shut the door quietly as he babbled to himself holding his little bunny rabbit.

"Got it" I smiled as Justin started up the ignition. "Imagine what it'll be like with two"

-
2 Months later.

"Oof" I reached up for Masons bottles. "Got it" Justin reached up, grabbing them for me. "You shouldn't strain yourself" Justin pressed his lips against my cheek making me smile. "I wouldn't be if we got the kitchen renovated" I sang out, as Justin huffed. "what's wrong with the kitchen?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"The shelves are so high up and my back" I rubbed the dip in my back. "What is it now?" Justin crossed his arms as I turned to him. "Well, if I told you...don't get angry please?" I placed Masons bottles beside me. 

"I'll try" Justin muttered under his breath. "So what is it?" He impatiently snapped as I licked my lips, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's just that, despite that you love being famous and living out here in beverly hills but is it really okay for Mason and the baby to grow up in this environment?" I played around with my wedding band.