17. Dream House.

//Lyanna Moore-
Bieber\\

"Justin?!" I yelled out, as he ran into the room, holding 'the very hungry caterpillar' book in one hand and carrying Mason in the other arm like a football. "What's wrong? Are you bleeding? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He puffed out as Mason smiled, squealing as I giggled. "I'm fine, I think I just found out a perfect house" I giggled as he placed the book ontop of the table.

"I almost had a heart attack Lyanna" he chuckled, holding Mason properly. "i'm sorry, here" I turned my laptop to him to show him the house, it is secluded and had this amazing lake in the back. "that's so perfect, quiet especially with the baby" I bit my lip in hopes that would convince him.

"Put a bid on the house" Justin smiled as Mason looked confused as to what was going on. Poor thing, i must have interrupted their reading time together.

"I'll call Dylan then" I saw the price of the house, feeling slightly guilty. "Sixty million? You're sure Justin?" I looked at him as he gave a reassuring smile.

"It's fine, i needed to spend my money on something" Justin chuckled as I waved my hand dismissively. "Ugh whatever" I joked as he grabbed the book and sitting down with Mason to read.

Justin and I both had air tight prenups. At first Justin had contemplated NOT having a prenup, but with much discussion, i got him to take it back. One thing I didn't want was to be connected to Justin through a bank account. I wanted my own money from my hard work and I wanted to be able to treat myself whenever I pleased without needing permission and a credit card from my husband.

"Let me pay half" I looked up from the computer screen. "Nope" Justin spoke quickly then tickling Mason, his giggles filling the room.

"Not in a million years" Justin puckered his lips at me as I pushed his face away.

"But it's so much money" I huffed as Justin hummed as i was messaging his assistant to inquire I saw a message from Bella Correlli. I read their messages and she was in a lot of trouble.

Her husband had been abusing her and she said Justin was her only hope. I did feel bad for her but, she did try to ruin my relationship countless times. I just wanted to ugh.

Then I scrolled up some more to see one text.

"Are you going to tell your wife?"

"No. What happens stays between us"

"No way" I mumbled as I took the laptop with me walking downstairs, my heart beating faster with these ideas going through my mind. Cheating?

But that message was directly after Ubud and that meant Justin and I were arguing a bit trying to resolve my trust issues and all...

I mean, this gives me even more ammunition to doubt him and our relationship? I shouldn't be immediately assuming things.

Why Justin?! WHY!

I lifted our little cup cake tower lid before grabbing one and taking a harsh bite out of it and cleaning the edge of my lips of the rich blue icing.

"Ugh, men" I picked up the magazine with Justin on the front, his abs and stupid face and gorgeous eyes. "Why! Justin, why do you have to be so sexy!" I turned the magazine over.

"Don't assume, just ask" I spoke with my mouth full and a handful of skittles from our lolly jar and going insane and eating everything.

"Slow down" our house help Cecelia touched my shoulder as I grinned placing the packet of liquorice down.

"I know you're three months pregnant but I don't think that's healthy" she giggled, handing me a plate of assorted fruits. "Thankyou" I grabbed some kiwi and grapes.