22. Bad Decisions

//Lyanna Moore-
Bieber\\

"We were saying that Penelope's a bit slow with her milestones, it's making me so concerned for her" I lifted Penelope up as she squealed kicking her legs, Pattie nodding a taking another bite of her sandwich. "Well she is a few months delayed because she's premature, don't overthink it darling" my mum sat back in her seat.

"Do you think I can breast feed?" I looked around the cafe as my mother smiled and nodded, I grabbed the blanket from her pram placing it on my shoulder, fixing Penelope in my arms as I began to unbutton my blouse.

"You can't do that here" one of the waitresses hissed as I apologised. "She can do whatever she wants, she's feeding her baby" Pattie exclaimed as I went silent.

"She's not allowed to breast feed out here, she'll have to do that in the rest rooms." She crossed her arms over her chest as I sighed in defeat.

"It's alright Pattie, I don't want to make a scene" I fixed my shirt, Penelope whined, her little scrunched up nose, that little pre crying face.

"What is with you people? She can't feed her baby in public, but sex in public places is happily done. Shame, you don't even realise what's right and what's wrong anymore" Pattie shook her head as I stood up making my way to the hotel bathrooms and taking a seat in the little vanity area and getting all set to feed Penelope.

"Are you Lyanna Bieber?!" A girl screamed, I panicked and shushed her. "Yes, I am but if you yell it out it draws attention, do you understand?" I hissed as she nodded.

"Now, listen. I'll take a photo but please just let me feed my daughter" I pleaded as she held her phone in her hands, an excited expression on her face as I covered my chest with the blanket so I could feed Penelope, with some sort of privacy.

---

"Babe?" I yelled out, holding Penelope in one arm as she babbled away, I tried to carry the diaper bag into the house. "Lyanna! Lyanna Penelope Moore!" Justin yelled back as I raised my eyebrows. He had called me by my full name...and not just that but apparently I was not a Bieber.

"Why is your boob all over the internet?" Justin held his phone as I dropped the baby bag and handing him Penelope as I grabbed his phone.

"Oh my God!" I yelped, seeing myself breast feeding Penelope, that one girl who had asked for a photo had been filming the whole time.
"Care to explain?" Justin kissed Penelope's forehead, holding her close to his chest.

"I was-I" I began, feeling some shame bubble in my stomach, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment and my eyes beginning to sting. "I was just trying to feed Penelope" I choked out as I blinked trying to fight the tears. "It's not on purpose, believe me when I tell you that" I walked over to the dining table, taking a seat and placing my head in my hands.

"I'm a horrible mother and a shit role model" I whimpered as Justin placed Penelope in her rocker. He let out a sigh, digging his hands into his pockets and licking his lips. "Ly" Justin sat beside me as I sniffled, looking at him as his thumb grazed over my cheek.

"I love you so much, you're an amazing person" he moved his hand down to arm and smiled. "You're a good mother and a good role model. This whole thing was just blown out of proportion" Justin kissed my forehead as I blinked away my tears. "How I can I fix this problem?" I looked at Justin as he fave a small smile, holding my hand tightly in his.