4. Fine For Now

"Missed me bitch?"

Stephanie had a smirk on her face and I stood there frozen. "Hi" I cleared my throat as Stephanie smirked. "how do you feel knowing you stole Justin from me? Is he unfaithful to you too?" she placed her hands on her hips. "how do you feel knowing your husband is a woman beater" I sneered as she snorted. "woman beater" she waved her hand dismissively.

"who did he beat?" she spoke in an intimidating tone. "me, he beat me countless times and I ended up in hospital" I spat, her eyes widening slightly. "I'm taking it that you still don't believe it, how sad" I shook my head as she stood there awkwardly, placing her hand on her bump. "I actually feel sorry for you" I shook my head as she bit her lips, her demeanour changing as if she did know...like she was pretending for the sake of her husband. "I apologise for the way he acted, I can't tell you why he ever did that to you, but he has changed Lyanna" she played around with her wedding ring.

"but I do hope you're happy with Justin." she gestured to my ring as I smiled, this warmth all running through my body. God, I did love Justin so much.

"Excuse us" Mikey stepped in guiding me away as I looked back seeing Carson appear out of nowhere as Stephanie hugged him and they happily spoke. "are you alright?" Mikey asked as I nodded grabbing a bottle of water. "she didn't know what she was going on about" he mumbled then shaking his head as I smiled. "thankyou Mikey it means a lot to me, what you do for our family" I grabbed my bag.

"Justin called" Mikey passed me my phone as I thanked him and immediately called back.

"Baby?" His voice sounded concerned as I smiled. "Hey, what's up?" I grabbed my bathrobe and tied it up and sat on the little lounge area they had.

"Where are you? Your car isn't here" he puffed as I giggled. "I'm at the studio with Mario Testino" I admired my engagement ring.

"Right, okay, i'll see you later then" Justin said in a quiet voice before hanging up. Well that was....short? Awkward? Not like Justin's normal self. Well we were arguing.

"I need to get home, Justin arrived at home and I need to sort things out" I told Hannah as she nodded. "Oh, I can go ask Mario if he has enough variations" as Kayla told her not to worry speaking up.

"Well, I think you finished anyways, Kayla my manager smiled. "Lets go" I grabbed my jeans and shirt, quickly getting changed. "Mason should be with Justin, I left Mason home with Pattie" I tied up my hair into a bun grabbing my heels and bag.

"Okay, we can go I just have too much on my mind" I huffed as Mikey nodded.

//Justin Bieber\\

"alright" I placed Mason on his little stool as I fixed his pull up diapers, then grabbing new clothes, a shirt that had a dinosaur on it and some nice blue trackies for the house.

"Successful poo" I chuckled as Mason held his hands out ready to wash them as I turned on the tap making sure the water was warm. "Dada" he turned to me and I knew I had to sing his favourite 'washing my hands' song.

"I have two hands, the left and the right, hold them up high so clean and bright. Clap them softly, one, two, three. Clean little hands are good to see" I sang as finished washing the soap off his hands.

"Yeah, we did it Mase" I grabbed a towel, wiping his hands before placing him back on the floor, he began to crawl then stood up holding his hand out for me.

"So what now?" I held his hand as we walked into his playroom. I had bought him this little car that you could charge and ride in it.

"Look Mase" I pointed it out to him as he walked towards it, circling it. A pout on his face as he searched around him. "What's wrong Mase?" I frowned as he squeezed his hands open and close.