2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli

***ITALICS MEANS FLASHBACK***

//Justin Bieber\\

I finished grabbing the last stack of plates chucking it into the bin. Lyanna had disappeared for about half an hour so to my curiosity, I cleaned up the last bits and went to go find her.

I opened Masons door seeing Mason fast asleep in his cot, his arm covering his eyes as I fixed his blanket and pillow. "Hey bud, big day today huh?" I smiled as I turned on his baby mobile, the stars illuminating the ceiling. "I love you and mummy so much Mase...anyways, i'll leave you to sleep. Night lil man" I rubbed his stomach as he shifted around.

I left, leaving the night light on. Hearing a tap turn off I assumed Lyanna was in the shower, I pushed the door open, music softly playing seeing Lyanna take off her robe, her tanned skin, some small freckles that I oddly loved, her hair tied up in a bun as she let the robe drop at her feet. She got into a huge bubble bath and letting out a sigh as she glanced over at me...she knew I was watching.

"Hey" Lyanna smiled as I raised an eyebrow. "I'm a mum now this is what you gotta do" she laid back her hand relaxed on the tops of the bath. "Get in here, it's relaxing" Lyanna held her hand out as I stood there kind of frozen.

"Justin" she laughed as I got undressed and carefully getting into the bath. "Oh yeah it is relaxing" I chuckled as Lyanna shuffled over, sitting inbetween my legs. "I missed you" Lyanna laid back as I intertwined our fingers.

"Me too" I placed a light kiss on her temple as she sighed. "It was so different without you Justin" she mumbled as I hummed. My fingers trailing up and down her arm.

"Stop, you're giving me goosebumps" She whined as I laughed. "You have a tan line" I looked at her finger where she had her promise ring on.

"You know, I actually have something for you" I reached over to my pants as Lyanna furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is it?" She beamed as I finally pulled it out of the pocket and she turned to me. "Tell me tell me!" She had a smile from ear to ear.

"I just want to know something" I mumbled as she hummed. "Do you still love me?" I grinned waited as she gasped. "Yes of course i do you idiot! I wanna see" she turned slightly as our lips connected.

"What is this all about?" Lyanna gave me a confused look as I showed her the small cartier box. "Oh my God" Lyanna took it from me quickly untying the bow and opening the box seeing the new promise ring I had gotten done for her.

"Justin" She whispered as she carefully picked it out of the box. "It's beautiful" she looked at it intently, I took it from her and took her left hand, sliding the ring onto her finger as she grinned, holding her hand up and examining it.

"It's beautiful, thankyou that's why my old ring suddenly went missing" she turned, I pecked her lips before they began to linger, our lips meshing together, I could feel Lyanna's heart beating faster.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Mason's in the house and he'll get scarred if he catches us" I whispered to her knowing where this would lead as she laughed.

"Just because we have a son doesn't mean my sex life completely dies and jumps out the window and it's as if Mason can climb out of his crib" she grabbed a towel wrapping it around her body.

"Here" she handed me mine as we walked to our bedroom.

"I want to spend time with my boyfriend and get dirty" she sang out as I laughed. "seriously though, I missed you and I love you" she smiled as I grabbed my boxers and sweats. "I love you too" I chuckled, pushing her hair off her face. "I always will" I mumbled as she smiled.