28. Wild

//Justin Bieber\\

"You only care about yourself"

"Oh is that how it is now? I only care about myself? Sorry I can have fun and you can't right now!" I hissed back as Lyanna threw her hands up.

"I never asked for this. I never asked for Mason or Penelope or this one" Lyanna spat before slamming one of the doors open. "They are our children. Don't you dare say that about them" I hissed as Lyanna groaned in annoyance hearing her walk heavily.

"We're not done talking" I followed her as she groaned, then a laugh. "Well I am Justin. I am so done with you" she stood in her study placing things down harshly.

"Lyanna Penelope!" I raised my voice slightly as she jumped at how loud my voice was. I don't remember when we really argued this bad. It was like Lyanna and I were beginning to disagree on more things than the usual... "You go on one vacation Justin! Just one! And some stupid girl decides she wants to leak nude photos of you and pretend she's like a girlfriend of yours! I am your wife" Lyanna took in a deep breath, the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I feel so embarrassed to even be here right now! To even look at you. When I found out I should have filed for divorce but here I am! Here I am, standing in front of you trying to hold on to whatever little piece of dignity I have left" Lyanna sobbed as I stood silent. She was right.

"So don't you dare try to argue with me. I've been torn down before, I've been beaten up, i've been emotionally hurt. Then you come along and try to make it all better and you don't! That one photo. Justin, I don't even know you anymore, you're breaking my heart" Lyanna grabbed a tissue wiping her tears away.

"Dad?" Mason stood by the door as I let out a sigh and Lyanna turn away as she organised her things.

"Hey bud, what's up?" I took his hand as we walked out to the kitchen. "Are you and mumma getting a divorce?" He had this sad look on his face as I pursed my lips together. "No bud. Mum and dads fight all the time. Because we love each other" I explained as Mason nodded, his head down as he walked away from me.

"Oh God" I heard Lyanna scream out as I looked back into the study as she turned to my clutching her bump as panic ran through my veins. "Lyanna what's happening?"

---

"Are you two arguing?" Ryan spoke in a hushed voice as Lyanna laid in the hospital bed with Mason who was trying to keep her in a good mood.

"What is that even like? You'll never win against her." Ryan snorted making me sigh. "Yeah well it was my fault, I just stopped arguing" I huffed seeing doctor Kelly exited the room.

"The baby is okay. Lyanna just experienced some stress. Please try to keep her calm" Doctor Kelly smiled as I nodded. "She can go when you're both ready. I understand bringing a child into the world is difficult, but stress for your wife and your daughter isn't good." She smiled before walking away.

"It's a girl?" I looked through the window, seeing Lyanna look at me with these saddened eyes. I hated hurting her...i hated tearing her down like this.

Maybe it was just in our nature to be this way. We started off broken and here we are five years later the cracks we had tried to conceal, faintly beginning to appear. I went to enter the room as my mum sat in the waiting area sending me a comforting look. I pushed the door open as Lyanna looked up at me and whispering something to Mason.