26. Pyramids

//Justin Bieber\\

**one year later**

"I have that fitting for that awards night...what's it called?" Lyanna clicked her fingers as I had a sleeping Penelope on my chest as little piglet snores escaped her lips. "are you listening to me?" Lyanna placed her hands on her hips as I nodded "and you're talking about the billboards, nothing major and it's Christmas just relax" I rubbed Penelope's back as she opened one eye from us talking loudly as I chuckled seeing her slightly confused and her curly hair going insane.

"Hi dada" Penelope whispered as I kissed her forehead as she crawled on my chest and put her fingers on my lips as I moved her hands as she then let out a whine trying to get her way.

"Eebie?" She looked at me as I hummed as she looked at Lyanna who smiled. "Eebie?" She whined as I looked at the tv.

"Oh television?" I pointed to it as she nodded and smiled. "Yah" She clapped her hands. "Mumma!" Mason ran into the livingroom in his pjs and holding his bunny. "yes what's up Mason?" Lyanna held her hands out for him as he had this panicked look on his face.

"there's a monster under my bed! you have to tell it to go away!" he whined as Lyanna stood up and took his hand as I followed with Penelope who would follow and do whatever her brother did.

They had a good relationship but still, brothers were brothers and often the pushing and shoving would start and would only fuel Penelope's diva attitude.

As for Lyanna and I...things were good. We were content with things and with Penelope just turned two we were all good with our kids age gaps. No one was too young and no one was too old.

Mason was turning five and that meant that our baby, was surely growing up. The crazy rascal was up and about to make our lives crazy. "LOOK!" Mason cried as Lyanna lifted up his blankets to see absolutely nothing.

"Here lets grab your monster spray" Lyanna grabbed the bottle and sprayed it on his bed. It was just a lavender spray to help him sleep since he got these nightmares.

"It's gone baby, no more monsters" Lyanna kissed his forehead as Penelope climbed onto Mason's bed and giggling as she tucked herself in and Mason lying beside her as they hugged.

"You want to sleep here?" I looked at Penelope as she nodded and held onto Mason. "Alright, goodnight my sweethearts" Lyanna pressed a kiss on their foreheads as she took out her phone for a picture.

"No! No picture" Mason pulled the cover over him and Penelope as we both laughed. "Why?" Lyanna pulled it back as I sat on the end of the bed ticking Penelope's feet as she laughed. "Paps! Penny paps!" Mason yelled as Penelope immediately brought her hands up to her face. We had taught that to them since we took them out in public. They both learnt extremely fast and picked up little things we did and that included rude words.

"Dada" Penelope grabbed my hand as she pointed to a spot beside them as I shuffled and laid down with them, Mason immediately getting comfy as so did Penelope on my chest.

"Now that's cute" Lyanna took the photo as I sighed looking at them both as they began to hit each other for space with me.

"Ow! Ow!" Mason yelled as Penelope got hold of his hair, Lyanna immediately taking Penelope's hands out of his hair. "Penelope come with mama" Lyanna held out her hand as Penelope refused, putting her pacifier back into her mouth.

And yes, Penelope refused to give up paci. If you did take it away, you best believe Penelope would scream her life out for it. "Penelope" I gave her one look as she walked out of the room with Lyanna. "Night bud" I kissed Mason's forehead as he sighed and I tucked him in once more.