20. Donuts?

//Justin Bieber\\

"Penny" I held her pacifier as she whined in her pram, rubbing her eyes, her pacifier falling out of her mouth as she began to kick her legs more...well knew what that meant and it didn't mean happy in Penny's world. "Stop spitting out your pacifier" I huffed as her lips curved into a frown, then began to cry.

"Oh Penny" I picked her up out of the pram, patting her back softly as Matt and Hailey ate their food silently.

"I thought this was a lunch for friends not friends and baby" Hailey muttered as I looked at Penelope as she whined her lips in a frown as she wiggled around.

"Well Lyanna is at a photoshoot with Vogue and i'm on dad duty today" I held Masons bunny as he played around with Matt.

"Being a dad doesn't suit you much" Hailey joked as I chuckled, seeing Penelope whining trying to pull at the cord taped on her cheek which was her medicine to her heart. It kept things all stable and Penelope happy as could be...I hated the thought of her feeling sick.

"No" I held her hand away as Mason jumped up and taking his seat next to me, shocking me in the moment as held my hand out for him. "Mase that's enough" I fixed how he sat as I placed Penelope carefully back in her pram placing the blanket over her.

"So Lyanna is joining us?" Matt and Ryan asked as I nodded. "Yeah she said she'd be running late, but i don't know how late" I cleared my throat, pushing the pram back and forth. "I mean, I like looking after Mason and Penelope, I don't get time with them very often because of work and all and besides, Lyanna had Mason to herself for a year" I scratched my cheek, placing a blanket over the pram knowing the paps would want a photo before we actually released one.

"Daddy, I love you" Mason reached over hugging me as I placed a kiss on his forehead. "Love you too bud" I chuckled holding him up. "Daddy, mummy?" He picked up his pacifier as I held him close to me.

"Mummy is coming just give her a minute" I watched as Alfredo walked in confused as to why Hailey was furiously stabbing her food. I checked my phone once more and no texts from Lyanna made me wonder what she was up to.

"Hails calm down, something wrong?" Matt chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "Everything is wrong like what the...crap" she hesitated as Mason grinned.

"Hails" Mason pointed to Hailey as she waved at him as he giggled before hiding behind me, his hands on my shoulder as he giggled.

The door suddenly opened, revealing a panicked Lyanna. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry hun" she stumbled into the room fixing her sunglasses and Mason jumped up and down on the chair. "Hi mama!" He puckered his lips as Lyanna leant in giving him a kiss as she squealed and sitting down on his seat.

"I'm sorry i'm late, like thirty minutes late" Lyanna placed her hands on my cheeks pressing a peck on my lips as she smiled, taking a seat next to me and running a hand through my hair. "Awh, you cut it! Aw" She placed her hand on my shoulder.

I had gotten my hair cut so it was shaved on the side and back so if i really wanted to at some point, I could put it into a man bun and Lyanna had mentioned man buns are so hot and in right now so...i guess i want to be a hot husband all the time.

"I like it babe" she leaned in, her nose nudging against my cheek, as I turned my head as she placed a few pecks on my lips. "Wow" Hailey sang out as everyone went silent around the table, nice way to make it all awkward Hailey...

"Young love everyone" Alfredo chuckled. "Is Penelope awake?" Lyanna looked at the pram as I nodded, picking her up and handing her over to Lyanna.