15. Concerts

//Lyanna Moore-Bieber\\

I stood at the side of the stage with security as Justin sang on stage...it was one of those last concerts since we got married, he had to postpone multiple shows and then redo them now. Well I didn't mind since I could go with him and we were together.

"Can we, we keep
Keep each other company?"

I was standing with Mason, those huge concert ear phones covering his ears as I kissed his cheek pointing Justin out as he squealed.

"Is that dada?!" I hoisted him higher as he nodded. "Yeah, 'das my dada." he giggled, his hands on my head as I watched Justin turn my way at the side of the stage. "My dada" he said again, this strong sense of reassurance in his voice as I giggled kissing his cheek.

He gazed at me, continuing to sing before he held his hands out as Mason also reached out. I knew what Justin wanted, he wanted to show of Mase. Oh dear, girls were not only going to be obsessed with one Bieber boy, it was going to be two.

I hand Mason over, slightly hesitant since you know, you always want to protect your baby.

Hearing the crowd beginning to scream and squeal Justin held Mason, pressing kisses on his cheek as Mason squinted from the light. "Woah, give Mase a big round of applause, it's actually past his bedtime so I think he's a true champ for that" Justin moved so the cameras could have a clear view to show off a shy Mason.

"Hi Mase what's going on? are you sleepy?" justin held a mic to his lips as Mason chewed on his lip with a smirk on his face. "Yeah..." he trailed off as Justin pulled Mason's hands out of his mouth. "Daddy num num" He yelled out as everyone in the crowed laughed "I don't have any cookies Mase, maybe mama does" he turned to me as I held my hands open to show I had none too. "Oh dear Mase, no cookies here" Justin chuckled as Mason sighed. " is' okay" he placed his head on Justin's shoulder. "Alright, i'll let you go in a sec but can you tell all these people you love them?" He adjusted Mason in his arms as he nodded, a cheeky smile on his lips. "Love YOU!" He giggled as Justin ended up laughing at how crazy Mason truly was.

"Mama!" Mason yelled out as he moved his hands over to me as Justin smiled. "You wanna go with Mama? Why don't you want to stay with me?" He whispered, looking over at me and laughing.

"Cause...." Mason trailed off. "Mama!" He squealed as Justin walked over to me, the spotlight following him as he passed Mason down, I held him in my arms and kissing his cheek.

People screamed louder, since the spotlight had moved over to me when Justin had passed Mason over to me briefly...oh dear.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the fans but I never got into Justin's things just like he stayed out of modelling affairs. It made it better for all of us.

"I know my wife looks absolutely stunning, I did that" Justin whispered into the mic as everyone laughed, some were cheering and making me blush. Goddamnit Justin.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now, thank you Ly for making me happy" he smiled over at me as I held Mason close to me as the crowds squealed even more. "I'll tell you guys though, I never thought i'd find true love, and wow you guys, i'm sure you know that I dated a few girls" he nervously chuckled and running a hand through his hair.

"But uh, I took one look at my wife and I just knew. Anyone else get that feeling? Any couples in the crowd?" The lights shifted to the audience as there were some cheers. "Yeah I see you love birds" he laughed as they all chuckled, clearing his throat, "well I wanted to perform this next song because I sang this to my love when I first met her and I had no idea i'd be married to her but hey, I guess my charm worked. I saw you Ly and I never wanted to look away again. I'm so glad you married me damn, she's way too beautiful for me and yet, she just loved me for me. I'm so grateful for you baby. This one is for you" he smirked as the crowd laughed, some girls still screaming their lungs out.