May nothing but death do us part

A/n If you follow me on tumblr,you will probably have seen my aesthetics for Panic! At The Disco.So long story short I was doing the aesthetic for TWTLTRTD and googled 'couple kissing' so I could edit and use the image...

SKYEWARD POPPED UP!!!

MY SHIP WILL SAIL IN THE AFTERLIFE PEOPLE,MARK MY WORDS.

anyway,this is going to be a very sad part of us all...the last part.Plus it will be freakin huge!

Songs used for this chapter:
Perfect/Style by One Direction/Taylor Swift ✔
Rude by Magic!
Happy Together by The Turtles
I'm a believer by Smash Mouth
Love you like a love song by Glee
The Story of us by Taylor Swift
She will be loved by Boyce Avenue
Suddenly I see by KT Tunstall
Ready to go by Panic! at the disco

See???Those are nine songs,so most of this chapter is going to be songs whether you like it or not.

Secret Base of Government in London, 8:09

Pain.

No,this was different from pain.It was worse and it made you want to kill yourself.She was stupid-to say at least.But a small part of her didn't blame herself but those damn marks.Perphaps if it wasn't for them,she could have been more understand with Brittany.

Maybe Brittany would have been alive

But who was she to be living in the 'maybe' and the 'what if',now she had lost everything after a search for nothing.Brittany did not deserve a death like this.

But at least she died like a hero,because no matter what anyone said,Brittany was a hero.Her story wouldn't be forgotten,it would be written with golden letters as the savior of the world.

Not the destructor

And right now she couldn't deal with anything.But there was someone who didn't take no for an answer,and would just sit by her side in that empty table of the cafeteria.That one person who just didn't try to find the right words-he just didn't talk.

"I'm sorry"and she never told him that he shouldn't be apologizing.She would just let him say the same thing over and over again"I was supposed to throw it"

Sometimes she wanted to agree with him.But then she would look at him-stare at his scars and bruises-his body still hadn't recover fully from the attack but he had gotten better,and all the hate would disappear.It was no one's fault,just bad timing.

Still that broken look on Santana's face made Sebastian hate himself.He wanted to be there for her but there were some things no one could fix.A month after Brittany's pass he realized that he shouldn't ask many things from her.

Just a smile would be enough.He took her outside at the less guarded area-pretty much everything were ruined-but with the deaths of the Cranks this place would be just fine in less than six months.

Sebastian:I might never be your
knight in shining armor
I might never be the one
you take home to mother
And I might never be the
one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight

He just watched her pacing around the area and looking-admiring-every little thing she saw.It wasn't enthusiasm just appreciation.

When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you
were curious (Oh, yeah)
Girl, I hope you're sure
What you're looking for
'Cause I'm not good at making promises