WCKD is okay

14/5/16
Summary:

Brittany and Quinn come face to face with Thomas,Mihno,Sonya and Brenda.

Notes:

Songs used for this chapter:
Bang my head by David Guetta and Sia

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Fabray manor,14:00

"Hail Hydra"

The words ringed inside of his head as the battle began.Beth struggled to punched him and he,ungracefully,dodged.The frame fell down,breaking the photo's glass.Beth fell to the bed as she lifted her legs kickingThomas in the stomach.

"That was cheap"

"It's the only way I like to fight"she laughed and punched him in the face.The boy cleaned his bloody nose with his sleeve and looked at her.He couldn't punch a girl.That would be very unheroic of him.

"It isn't personal"she said and punched him once more.Maybe he shouldn't be guilty about fighting back.After all surviving knows no gender.He took a deep breathe and tried to twist her left arm.The girl shout in pain as her breathe got shorter from the adrenaline.

Thomas watched a small gun laying under the bed.He grabbed and pressed it against her head"I didn't want to do this"

"I'm sure of it"she managed to whisper while her arms stopped holding him.Beth took a deep breathe and stopped fighting"Thomas"

The boy didn't mind her as he pulled the trigger.But the girl let a tear escape her eye as the words escaped her lips"It's not a weakness"

Mihno and Brenda burst inside the room causing Sonya to fall down.The blonde girl groaned as she stood up.The trio gazed at the female body who had fallen down.There was blood covering her face but no one could tell whether it was the bullet,the fight or if it was there before.

"What happened here?"

"Honestly,I don't know"

///\\\///\\\

Mckinley's yuard,14:20

"Girls and boys.Women and men"Santana greeted.She was still wearing her black vest and held at least three guns.Two in her pockets and one in her right hand.The latina stood proud on the stairs watching her group sitting on the tables.

Puck stared at her emotionless while Mercedes and Artie exchanged worried looks.Mike and Tina who sat beside the three of them had their guns ready to fire while looking suspiciously at the new comers.

In the next table,sat Ryder with Marley and George.Blaine and Rachel looked over at Kitty who gazed at Hunter with disgust.

Lastly sat the newbies.Aris was sitting between Harriet and Gally who stood straight as if they were to cover him.Meanwhile Hunter would avoid the deadly glares of the New Directions along with Daisy.

"I'd like to welcome our new associates"she gave them a genuine smile"before I begin,do you have any questions?"

"I do"Puck announced"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"Noah--"

"He almost killed you.He"the man stopped himself while facing the ground below.His heart got heavier as he sent a deadly glare towards Hunter"He murdered my brother"

Aris and Gally flinched at the words.They still hadn't gotten used to the term.Sure they had all killed at one point but never an actual human being,at least not on purpose.Aris hadn't hurt a fly besides three or four Cranks.Gally had only killed Chuck and that was due to WCKD.Meanwhile Harriet ought to kill Rachel.