Biebster's plan

Sam

It's gonna be easy.Very easy.

WHO AM I KIDDING?!

You know getting new glee club memebers should be in fact easy.It's been six years since the creation of the New Direcrions,and although we have been champions so many times,Glee is still for the Losers.

Not even them actually.

I don't get it,I mean if you think about how many accoplishments the past members have achieved you would die to join.

So now I have to ask for as much help I can,but to be honest I don't think anyone will do it.

"They are going to come"Mercedes whispered to me,I gave her a small smile.Thank God I at least have her for help.

"Wheezy.Trouty Mouth"

I would recognise this voice and nicknames anywhere,I lifted my head and saw the girl who got me this nickname and even wrote a song about it!

"Santana,Brittany sit down"Mercedes told the two who nodded.Well two here,thirteen to go.

Thomas

"Here I got you a burger"Chuck said and handed me the food.Tracy sat next to me and ate her fries,she was soon fooled with ketchup.Adorable.

"Do you know were our parents are going?"

"No,I think something with aunt Rachel"

Chuck seemed to not be satisfy with the answer but let it go.To tell you the truth I wouldn't be either,I mean what could possibly be so important that they leave us in the mall,with money but no explanations.It's usually no money which comes with explanations.

I know most of you would think that this is good,I can do whatever I want...only I have no friends,no personal life.In my life they aren't many things important,there is my family,my books and my dream which is going to Broadway(a/n like mother like son)

I don't know if it's my passion for musicals,or my long talks with my dads and aunt Rachel but...I would just love i--

You have to be kidding me!

My eyes were casually drifting when I saw no else than the "popular" squad along with the boy who destroys my life every single day.

That guy will be the death of me

Santana

No me gusta

That was the thought I have been having since Sam said I need a favour.Why would I help him?After all he stole my girlfriend,yes I still remember that,and even though Trouty Mouth became a hit I still don't like him.

Plus he works as a glee teacher which means he probably wants money,how can you even live by just teaching in glee club?Even Mr Schue worked as a Spanish teacher.

After what seemed like eternity,everyone from the glee club came you know except Motta,the guy from Irish,endangered white rhino,white Jesus and the guy who disappeared for no particular reason.

Quinn and Puckerman came last and sat behind Lady lips,gay Winklevii twin and Hobbit.On second thought Quinn always sits behind the dwarf...

Probably her gayness is showing

Ha,good one Snix*

"Okay so I'll caught to the chase.I'm having troubles with glee club and by troubles I mean no members,like zero an--"

"So you Biebster want us to make a performance out of the 80s,like every time,and to bring you new members"Puck said and Sam slightly nodded.

You know I'll never realize what's with those performances.Lets be realistic they never work,either it's performing at the campus Empire state of mind or a sketchy music video of Take on me.

It always end with the same way...either Finn,mr Shue or Rachel will find a secret talent in the bathroom that we'll eventually lose.It happened with Finn,Sunshine,Sam and Ryder.

But what was I expecting from a guy who thought the most rock n roll was Justin Bieber

"Sam we'd love to help"Marley started,great found a way to spent my week by helping my wife's ex with a glee club that can't stand on it's own"But we have lifes,families and I don't think we have the time or,or the talent.We haven't sing in a long time...at least most of us"

"Well I think I can help you with that"Sam smirked and handed her a kind of poster.At first I couldn't see clear,just something about the mall,toda--

"Estás muerto!"

(Trans:You are dead)

*Snix:If you think going all Lima Heights on you is the worst Santana could do,then you haven't met Snix.She is known as Santana's meaner alter ego