Apologizing and lying

Songs used for this chapter:
Need you now (cover)by Mark Sailing(Noah Puckerman)and Lea Michele(Rachel Berry)
The boy is mine(cover)by Amber Riley(Mercedes Jones)and Naya Rivera(Santana Lopez)

Mihno

I'm an idiot!How can somebody be that stupid?Teresa probably hates me and I can't really blame her,can I?I'm so so shucking stupid.

I suddenly heard something or someone hitting hard the back of my head"Alby what the shuck?"

"I should be asking you!"he yelled at me"You're a slinthead!"

"I am not"I protested"Wait why am I a slinthead?"

"Ask Teresa"

Oh shuc--

"You bloody slinthead!"Newt yelled at me"I should kill you"

No,no,no maybe he knows.God now he won't only kill me because I was an ass to Tes but also because I slept with his girlfriend.I'm a really good friend,am I not?

"Just please avoid my face"

"I won't punch you,yet"he murmured"Although I am going to punch Thomas when I see him"

"Why would you"I stopped myself in the middle of the sentence.Fists held tight ready to punch anything in their way,eyebrows furrowed and swolen eyes-probably because of the crying-girls give me that look after two days of dating.

"He cheated on you!"

"No!"he shout"Well not exactly,he k-kissed that brunnete from Glee"

"This is ridiculous"Alby replied"It's like dumping the cheerleader for the outcast,only with shanks"

Yeah Alby was right,well for the first part,Thomas didn't seem exactly like that kind of guy.Plus he isn't even goodlooking enough for two people to like him.

Either way I feel bad for Newt.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I really want to go to the choir room.The only place where I can simply be invisible and die"Newt joked while nodded.I guess Glee Club was the best solution after all.

Thomas

I think Newt has been avoiding me.Yesterday he said he saw Teresa crying and then Alby told me he had left Breadstix.

"Tom!"speaking of avoiding I gotta escape from Brenda.You see she was really drank and kind of...kissed me...so until she forgets about it I'm gonna be avoiding her for the rest of my life.

"Thomas I've been looking for you"

"That's very nice and all Brenda but I gott--"I was cut off by her lips on mine.What the shuck is going on?I pulled away and looked at her puzzled"Brenda what was that?"

"For yesterday"

"Look I think you misu--Newt"I watched Newt closing his locker and getting ready for practise so I completly blew off Brenda and ran to him.Is he mad or something?

"Newt!I've been looking for you since yesterday!"

"Oh sorry I had a stomache"he told me and smiled a little bit"Did you have fun?"

"Um sure but it wasn't the same without you"

"That's great"he blurted out"We should probably get going for the glee club"

Something seems wrong about him.

Brittany

"I just really need your help"I cried at Mihno using my puppy eyes"Pleasseeee"