Some things are better uknown,some things cannot be fixed

14/3/16
Summary:

Thomas and the gang arrive at Mckinley where they reunite with their friends.Arguements break off between the New Directions while truths come to light.Finally,Newt and Teresa take the situation to their own hands.

Notes:

Songs used for this chapter:
Hello by Adele
Black Window by Iggy Azalea
Hero by Skillet

Anyway,you probably have notice that Brittany is a little...out of character.Well that is purely due to the circumstances,I try to make her grow up but I'm still going to throw some hints of her real-self.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Mckinley highschool,2:00

"It's like the earth swallowed her"Puck stated.The small group made of Santana,Noah,Mercedes,Artie and (luckily or not)Hunter were passing back and forth in the Spanish room.Noah had spread the map on one of the desks and continued staring at it.

"Maybe we should sent another search team"Artie told them"We should try again,she can't have disappeared"

"We can't sent more people.This day has been stressful enough,there is no reason to make it worse"Mercedes argued.Hunter stood in silence though he wanted to agree with Mercedes.He wasn't completly against the team as family theory and how nobody gets left behind but,sometimes you can't sacrifise everyone for one.Plus he was quite positive that Pierce wasn't worth it.

"We are sending more people"Santana blurt out making her presense known.She had been quiet all this time and most of them wished she stayed that way.

"Didn't we say not to make it personal?"Puck asked her.The latina scoffed taking a step closer to the group.

"We didn't sent people in the effected areas"effected wasn't the right way to say it.Polluted might have been a better term but Santana struggled to make it seem less bad.Though it may sound weird,Cranks did have some places where most of them were.The cannibals were like bees,they needed hives,and these were usually old government buildings.

After some conversations Hunter had with Daisy,she also revealed to him that these used to be constractions of HYDRA.

"You want us to sent them at Crank parties?They would die and besides,nobody-not even Brittany-would dare going there"Puck told her.He had become very protective of his friends-more than he was-because they were the only family he had left.He wouldn't leave them go on a suicide mission.

"You're underestimating her"Santana simply told him.She knew better than anyone what Brittany was capable of and what she was thinking.Brit was a sweet girl who just couldn't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it.The blonde would fight everyday to fix things but would only tear them apart in the end.

"He's not"Hunter argued"Brittany is a smart girl-in her own original way-she wouldn't do something that stupid"

"It isn't a matter of stupidity,but of loyality and closure"

"Well closure never brought any good"

///\\\///\\\

Mckinley high,football field 2:45

"What do you think they are talking about?"Harriet questioned Mike and Tina.The man shrugged his shoulders before giving her a better-not-ask look.Luckily for her,Tina wasn't as mysterious and quiet as Mike.

"One member of ours went missing"she explained"She is Santana's ex wife and as you can guess,it is important she is safe"

"Why do you think she left?"