Say goodbye to the what-if

25/7/16
Summary:

Daisy has all the "what if"s running through her head and Hunter is left to pick up the pieces.Santana remembers someone important and both her and Brittany say goodbye to the Unholy Trinity.Meanwhile Rachel comes in terms with Quinn's death.

Notes:

Songs used at this chapter:
Red by Taylor Swift
The one that got away by Katy Perry

School's over for Easter!!!

Anyway,I always forget that some people reading this are probably not familiar with Glee so...Hunter Clarington is gay.I'm only saying this because I do not want anyone to have the wrong idea about his and Daisy's relationship(plus it is going to be important later on).

///\\\///\\\

3)Bargaining 4)Depression 5)Acceptance

Breadstixs  22:45

She always believed she would be once again happy.Daisy had made it very clear that she hated Grant Ward with all her heart and soul.If something,the fact that she repeatidly shot him was enough of a proof.She shouldn't be affected by his death in a level more than the greater good.

Her team used to blame Coulson for killing Ward-but not because they had affection-purely because without him,Hive wouldn't have woken up.So right now,she should be thinking how to destroy Hive once and for all,not what is happening to Ward.

That man was dead....

Or was he?Was there even a slim chance that somwhere inside the ancient Inhuman laid the man she--cared?

"You know my parents used to tell me how unpolite is leaving your guests alone"

Daisy didn't bother to pay attention to Hunter's words.He slowly sat beside her bed and stared at her without talking.The older man meant well,she knew that for a fact,but it wasn't like she wanted to talk to him about her problems.

Wait no,she did want to talk to him about her problems.But she felt like she shouldn't,like she wasn't allowed,called it whatever you want.It was times like this when she could hear Ward's words of "love being a weakness" ringing inside her head.Everytime she got attached to someone,she ended up loosing them.

"Do you want to talk about it?"The woman shook her head and clutched her pillow.Of course,this wasn't a good answer for Hunter.Normally,he wouldn't care.If this happened six years ago he wouldn't bother hearing about one's problems especially a girl's.But once someone becomes the only human being you interract with,you need to learn how to listen.

"Is it about him again?"

Daisy was taken aback from the question as she stared at him in confusion"I don't know what you're talking about"

"You've gotten drunk once or twice"he chuckled"I mean,I don't get everything you say but,you were talking about a guy who died so I figured"he stopped once again.The man was uncertain of what to say,or to be more percise,how to say it.

"I lost someone important too and I can tell whether it has happen to someone else also.So just like I know these children lost many people dear to them,I know you did too.Even without our drunk conversations"

Daisy let out a sigh escape her lips as she played with her fingers staring at the ground.Hunter waited for her to talk,a bit uncertain of whether she would actually talk to him.

"Do you believe there are bad people?"

"No"it was a short reply.He didn't have to think of it or even question his judgement.He knew that fact and out of selfishness-and only out of selfishness-he would say that nobody was bad.But maybe,just maybe,being selfish was one of the few things that made himself bad.