Prologue

A/n crappy edit I once did
Songs used for this chapter:
Control by Kevin Mchale(Artie Abrams),Darren Criss(Blaine Anderson),Dianna Agron(Quinn Fabray)

Summary:They run...

They all run like their lives depend on it.WCKD lied to them about the Safe Heaven-about everything-and now they were running.Thomas believed he could save them,he had to save them,for a while surving was enough.For a while the remaining of Groups A and B could pull through it with a small help of two new 'friends'.Now Thomas has to help them live,he has to destroy the Cranks and WCKD.But the only way he can do this is by travelling to England to find the only people who can help him.Can Thomas succeed?Can his inner demons leave him in peace?And can he find who he really is?

///\\\///\\\

"She lost her Robot"the brunnete chuckled slightly"You lost your glue and I lost everything"

"Nothing has been lost yet"

"Don't you see?"Rachel held his hand tight as a tear rolled down her cheeks"When the monsters come,you'll need to chase them away"

///\\\///\\\

(Quinn:This is a story about control)

Lima,Ohio 21:46

Six months before the start of the Maze Trials

The rain was dripping on the car's window.He wished everything would stop for a moment a second.He faced the gloomy weather while making small drawings on the window.If anyone of his former collegues was to see him now,they would quote something from an old romantic movie.

After all,in every sad moment(which was usual in all romantic comedies)there had to be rain.Either that or it was God's punish for his mistakes.He didn't really seem to care.

"We're almost there"the driver's voice did not seem to interrupt his daydreaming.He was in his own happy place,which wasn't far from the truth,a place that he had experienced before everything changed. People say the dog days are over,people say the happy days will come.Deep down he knew they were right,but those days would not come just yet.

"You're awfully quiet"then came her voice.A sound that was like the sweet song of birds mixed with the calm sound of the sea.She was beauty and she was grace,but he was a mess. Maybe this was why he didn't talk to her and refused to look at her.He was ashamed and broken,a man that had no guts to look what he destroyed.He did not deserve forgiveness. So why did she give it to him?

"You aren't sleeping,right?"

"Um?No,no I'm fine" She gave him a fake smile.She was his best friend,she knew he wasn't fine.He have never been fine after she came back and he probably never will.

"We're here"the driver's voice was heard once more as the pair handed him the money.The two of them walked inside the restaurant and exchanged a suspicious look.

"I'm not here to judge but"she began as she looked around.The music was loud,the waitresses were running each one holding at least four bottles of booze while the drumming made it impossible to hear."are you sure this is a place fitting for a genius?"

"Honestly speaking,I was expecting a library"he chuckled and took a look at the menu"or at least a decent restaurant.But this is the place"

"So what do we do?"she asked while he pulled her chair for her to sit"We just wait for her to bump into us?"

"Probably yes.Miss Paige said that she is worth the trouble"

"I sincerely hope so"

He slightly nodded and got lost in his thoughts once more.Maybe they shouldn't do it.If they did,if she did it,and the results showed something Will had said he would die.