Love issues

Songs used for this chapter:When I was your man by Bruno Mars

Quinn

"Repeat please"Santana told me as she offered me a hot cup of coffee"Why?I just said that someone sent Newt some gardenias and a card with get better"

"Aww Newtie cutie has a secret admirer"Brittany sang giving a hug to Lord Tubbington.Seriously how many years will that cat live?"Everyone knows that gardenia means secret love"

"That's ridiculous"I muttered"Sometimes flowers are just flowers,like that one time when Finn and I went to the prom,he had given me a gardenia with a light green ribon to much my eyes"I replied proudly making Santana burst into laughter"Well that's ridiculous Q.Look I loved Finn and all but eveybody knows that he could never pick a flower like gardenia and certainly not one that matches your eyes!"

Well she was kind of right,Finn was great but I was really surprised by the flower.He barely remembered Rachel was a vegan...and a Jew but he somehow managed to find something that matches my eyes?

"He didn't"Brittany blurt out and took a sip of her coffee"Rachel did"

What?!

"See that sounds more likely"Santana told me as she gave her wife a high five"This ship sails itself"

"Rachel couldn't have done it"I argued"She was in love with Finn why would she help him?"

"Yes she did,I had heard them when they were talking about it.Plus if Rachel loved Finn why did she followed you in the bathroom when he and Jessie left?"

"How do you know about that?"I asked,as far as I remember there was no one else there and Brittany had went to comfort Santana

"Coach Sue has cameras for the club"

"What club?"

"The F.I.L. F.I.L club"

What now?I looked at them confused and puzzled as Brittany took my hand"Faberry Is Love Faberry Is Life fanclub"

Is that a thing?Most importantly how come I wasn't part of it?I'm half of this ship,I deserved to be--what the fuck am I doing?

"Rachel wasn't in love with me and I wasn't either"

"Sure she wasn't"Santana smirked"Do you think I just happened to say you should stop make out with Berry?My girl I was rooting for you,we were all rooting for you"

I took a sip of my coffee and decided to drop the conversation.The whole Rachel loving me was just impossible,she would always chose Finn over me so...

And I must admit it hurt but I'm happy now.I have a life and I don't need her to make it full

Though I wouldn't mind if she would

Mihno

"Damn it!"I yelled in frusturation putting down my console and pausing Until Dawn.This is so shucking brilliant,how come I killed all of them?I'm usually good at this game!

I sighed and pulled my phone"Here goes nothing"I whispered as I dialed the number"Pick up,pick up"

"Hello?"

"Teresa!It's M-Mihno I've been trying to call you and erm"I swallowed my words or confused them with others,what is wrong with me?

"It looks like you've been avoiding me"The other side was completly silent for a minute or while.

"I was"she whispered"Look if you want to talk about last week--"

"I do!Tes I--"

"Mihno I can't,I-I don't know how you and Sonya are doing but,I love Newt.I would never do anything to hurt him"