A weird reunion

Newt

I'm about to commit murder, someone please hold me before I kill my best friend.He has spent the last TWO hours giving me all the details for his date with Sonya.I mean just yesterday he was saying that Harriet was the love of his life.And I can't bloody have him describing to me everything about his dates.If you ask me,I might as well tell you what did Lea order for their date nine days ago!

"You are a shucking idiot"I murmured"Why don't you just choose a girl"I made an emphasize in a girl .

"Simply became I'm a male"

Yes,he is a shucking idiot

"I don't believe in monogamy,and you shouldn't either"

"I have a girlfriend and I love her"

I do love her.I met Theressa six months after coming to Ohio.She is perfect,she is pretty,smart and head cheerleader.Who would want something else?

"What are you shuckfaces talking about?"Alby asked and tackled Mihno.Alby is my best friend after Mihno,mostly because he is my cousin and we were friends since toddlers.

Yes,I know what you're thinking,we couldn't look more different.Well you see my dad and his are only half siblings,same father but different mother.But we still remain Puckermans.

"Shank,Ben says that Coach Beiste is having some problems.This training will be the death of us"Alby told us.

Bloody hell!Don't get me wrong, Coach is great but last time he was worried about something we made twenty rounds and eighty push ups.

"Well I know just how we'll feel better"I whispered and saw Jeff walking holding a slushie"I'll give you 5$ for it"

Jeff nodded and handed me the cup.Now,lets see...the boy with the gay dads.Perfect.Show time

I grinned and walked towards him and threw hin the slushie in the face.Everyone started laughing and the boy left for the bathroom.

"Nothing better than a slushie for morning"Mihno laughed

"Baby!"I heard Theressa shouting and she came running to me"I'm so happy"she gave me a quick peck and continued"Sue Sylvester is coming"

"Did she brought Tweety too?"Mihno laughed

"No.She is only the best cheerleading coach ever been to McKinley,having her is a huge honor"her eyes were glowing as she talked like it was the most important thing in the world

"Puckerman!"a female rough voice shout,both Alby and I turned to see an old woman with short blonde hair wearing a track suit.

"Which one?"Mihno asked

"There are two?!"

"Oh my...oh my Gosh,oh grievers.Ms S-Sylvester"Theressa stummered and held my hand so tight I thought she'd pull it out.

"Yes there are,Newt and me"Alby explained

"Well he said it was a white boy so I guess this is your lucky day.Call your parents and we'll discuss about your behavior."

What?!

"And who are you?"I asked,she doesn't have the right to call my parents...and why?

"I'm the new principal"

Thomas

I cannot believe it!Can you believe him?Has he any idea how much the slishie hurts if it goes inside the eyes?This day doesn't get any worse.I was going to the bathroom when I saw a doberman in the principal's office.

"What is this?"

"This,glasses is a dog"an old woman with blonde hair and a track suit said

"Why is there a dog in the school?It's illegal"

"Well I'm the principal and I can do what I want."she said and sat to the office.That's weird,where was principal Figgins?"Why are you red?"

"I got slushied by some jocks"

"Of course you did,look at yourself"she murmured as she gave the dog a book-which was probably a student's-to eat.

"Just so you know getting slushied is extremly dangerous and unhealthy.My father's eye had been seriously injured one t--"

"Wait,I only know one person who is that stupid.You are Porcelain's and gay Clark Kent from first season of Smallvile"

What?!

"I don't know,my dad's name is Kurt Hummel and my father is Blaine Anderson"

Her eyes started glowing and she took my hand"Tell me right now who did this to you?No one is messing with my Otp's child!"

Where did I get myself into?

Newt

"I'm really disappointed in you"my mum said.Bloody wonderfull,you see my mother doesn't get mad with me or Beth.Instead she says she's disappointed,trust me I'd prefer her shouting.

She has that furrowed eyebrow,lips pursed and hand on her hip.Dad calls it the Loopy Quinn and it is only reserved for Puckermans.

"I,on the other hand,couldn't be more proud"Dad said and gave me a hug"Finally a badass Puckerman,your sister was only called once in the principal's office just to tell her aboit her excellent grades"

"Do not give him credits!"my mum yelled"I don't want him to end up like you!"

"What do you mean like me?"

"Drinking and sleeping with random skunks"she whispered so I wouldn't hear but it's not like I didn't know.We entered inside the office,I just hope for the best.

Thomas

"I told you,McKinley is not for him"my dad told my father as they entered the school"I know but he doesn't want to go to Dalton"

"I'm telling you I'm fine,I don't even know why ms Sylvester wanted to see you"both of my dad's faces got pale and looked at me"Isn't Figgins your principal?"we entered the office and I shook my hand

Sue Sylvester slowly turned her chair and faced my dads"Hello Klaine"

"Stop calling us that"my father said"I thought we were passed this phase"dad added

"Well I ship it"a man wearing a military uniform said as he brought the boy,Newt,who slushied me.

"Puck?"my father asked and they hugged him"What are you doing here?"

"Well my boy here"he started and looked at Newt"apparently got in trouble"

"You're his father so I'm not surprised"my dad joked

"This is no time for jokes"ms Sylvester  interrupted them"Puckerman your son is not allowed to mess with my ship's boy!"

This woman is crazy

"Kurt?Blaine?"a blonde woman entered and hugged both of them"Oh my God,it's been so long"

Is that a reunion or something?

The woman then looked at the principal and smiled"Look at my little Q,I'm so proud of you"the principal said"And that means a lot"

I guess Newt was as confused as I was

"But I can't say I'm thrilled about your husband choise.I preffered Faberry"

And now I am officially confused.

A/n Happy birthday to Lea