We're going down sugar

Songs used for this chapter:
Against all odds(Take a look at me now) by Darren Criss(Blaine Anderson)
Pretending by Lea Michele(Rachel Berry) and Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson)

Newt

I can't do this.I thought I could do this but...I just can't.I can't be near him,I can't watch him with her.I just can't bare the pain he is causing me.

"Newt"Alby announced as he entered the gym along with Mihno"NYADA has started,Tes is waiting"

"I don't think I can"

"Shank you have"Mihno replied"She is counting on you.Do you really think this is worth forgetting for Thomas?"

"It's not only Thomas"I argued"It's everything around me falling apart.Look I've made a mess of everything and even if I try to fix them nothing will change."

"You know that's not tr--"

"It bloody is!"I yelled punching a locker"Look at me!I had to leave my school and friends,my parents are most likely to get divorce,my sister commited suicide"the tears had started streaming down my face when I mentioned Beth.

"No Thomas isn't the reason I'm broken,he is only a part of it.I just can't do this anymore"

Brittany

I can't do this....

I thought I could but I can't.It's too hard for me,how could I ever believe I was ready?I'm stupid so stupid.They were right,all of them were right,I'm stupid.

I threw my papers and formulas on the floor and sat on my lab bed.Lately I was spending too much time in my lad so Santana believed I should have a proper bed down here,just in case.

I stared down at my right ankle while tears strolled down my eyes"Do something"I kept saying each time with more rager.

"DO SOMETHING!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.It had to work,it just had to.I felt a small pain at my left led and stared at it.

Say you love me back

....I did it.....

Thomas

"Are you worried?"Chuck asked taking a look to the crowd"I would be terrified"

"Well I was just fine until you mentioned it"I laughed and took a peek from the curtain"That's one big crowd"

"I'm sure you got it.Plus most the people that sang aren't even talented."

I laughed once more and hugged my little brother"You forgot to mention that I have aunt Rachel's and dad's DNA"

"See?No chance you're losing it"

"Next is Thomas Anderson"the voice from the microphone announced.It actually sent shivers through my skin.

How can I just let you walk away,
just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all

I played the piano keys as I looked over at my family,among the crowd.They are proud for me,all of them,from dad to Tracy.

How can you just walk away from me,
when all I can do is watch you leave
'cause we've shared the laughter and the pain,
and even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all

My eyes searched through the crowd and I saw Newt sitting in the third row.I continued looking at him as I sang.

So take a look at me now,
Well, there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Oh, take a look at me now,
Well, there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me
is against the odds and that's what I've got to face