I can't stop thinking about it

Feautured this chapter:Mean originally by Taylor Swift,cover by Mark Sailing and Dot-Marie Jones

Newt

"You have a new message"my Skype notification kept buzzing but I just ignored it.I don't feel like talking to anyone right now...

"Newt,honey"my mother shout"Beth says you're not answering her calls!"

Damn it!I rushed to my laptop to see my sister looking furiously at me"What?"

"I thought you were dead!"

"Because I didn't answer your calls?"

"No because you were in a bloody car accident!"

"Beth,I'm fine.Plus the doctor said I will be eventually able to walk"

"But it's my fault isn't it?"she started crying and sniffing her nose.Just like one time she had accidentally closed the door to my fingers,they only had a bruse but she was crying for a week.

"Nothing is your fault,it's just me texting while driving"

"Just promise me you're okay"

"I promise"I smiled at her as we 'internet' fist bumped each other.I heard the door to her apartment knocking while she was becoming green from anxious"Let me guess,Kyle?"

"Yes"

"You haven't gotten dressed?"

"Yes!"she groaned in frusturation and opened the door"Just give me a sec"

Kyle walked in while my sister was getting ready.He is a nice guy,very very tall and but not the smartest which is fine as long as he doesn't hurt her.

"Hey Ne--"

"Lets cut to the chase,shuckface"I always wanted to say that"This girl is one of the most important people in my life and if you hurt her in any way I'll feed you to the dogs.Good that?"

"Y-yes s-sir"

"Good"

Thomas

I feel weird for speaking like that to Newt.Was I nice?Maybe mean?No,I think I was fine.I should probably hate Newt,why do I even care?He is bulling me,yet I feel kind of responsible for the accident.No one deserves that not even him.

"Thomas dinner is ready"my dad announced"Hey are you okay buddy?"

"Yes I'm fine"

He looked at me and smiled"You know I was a teenager too,I know what is fine and what is not"

"It's Newt,I can't stop thinking about him"

"You know who you remind me?Your aunt Rachel"

"She couldn't stop thinking about Newt too?"I laughed as he sat next to me"Nah,have I ever told you about your uncle Finn?"

Only every single day of my life

"Rings a bell"

"Well he and Rachel were going to get married.They had everything planned and the whole glee club would be there"

"I'm sensing a but here"

"But Rachel refused to start the wedding if Quinn Fabray wasn't there"

"Fabray?Newt's mum?"

"Yes,they had a weird kind of friendship.Anyway,even at the last moment Rachel would still deny starting without Quinn.However we were sure,she wasn't coming.So there we were with Rachel constantly checking her phone until it rang"he said and sniffed his nose"Everything were a blur after,but I remember the stares at the hospital when people would look at a bunch of guys and girls in dresses along with a crying bride.I also remember Santana not telling Brittany about the accident and lying by saying Rachel was crying over Bambi losing his mum,which made Brittany burst into tears"