-Where are you -On my way

A/n Fuck.Gleek knows what I mean
Songs used for this chapter:
You can't always get what you want originally by the Rolling Stones,cover by Rachel Berry(Lea Michele),Finn Hudson(Cory Monteith),Mercedes Jones(Amber Riley)and Artie Abrams(Kevin Mchale)

Newt

Damn it!It has been ten minutes since I left school,where the hell is Beth?Last thing I want is to stood up Thomas--I mean Anderson.What does she expect me to do?Fly to his house?I still haven't my car dimploma!

I took my phone and saw a text from Thomas telling me to hurry,I texted him I'll be there,just wait for me and called Beth"You better have a bloody good excuse for not coming"

"Newt?Why--oh my God,I-I was supposed to pick you up.Newt,I went back...to England"

What?!

"Beth,when?"

"This morning,I-I'm sorry--"

"It's okay,I was just surprised"

I guess my ego had took over for a while because it was then when I heard her voice cleary.It sound sad and weird,was she crying?

"Beth,are you okay?"

"Y-yes,I'm fine."she quickly respond"You have the extra keys to the car right?"

"Yes but I'm getting my dimploma in a month"

"I teached you how to drive and I know you're ready.Plus what other choice do you have?Will you wait mum and dad?"

That wasn't an option since mum went to the Lopez/Pierce resident and dad was probably out drinking.

"Okay but if something happens the blame is on you"I joked and went outside to the car.It was weird having it here without Beth but very convinient for now.I put my seatbelt on and started driving,damn it I'm late.

Quinn

I love Glee club,okay?But that doesn't mean I like spending three hours in the choir!If Sam wanted our help didn't he have to find out a plan or something?

"Okay Trouty mouth what do we do now?"Santana asked

"NYADA is doing a singing competition,and the prize is 10,000.The whole school wants to join and what helps more than joining glee club?Especially when some of us have graduated from there"Sam explained his stupid,I repeat,stupid plan.We're gonna stay here forever...

"So you want us to randomly perform so kids will join the glee club?"I asked him although I knew the answer.

"Well we could sing Light up the world"Mercedes suggested

"Shouldn't we do something new?Remember what Holly Holiday said,old sucks"Brittany told her

"True but we are too bored to learn new sooooo"Yes,Santana was right and we all knew it."How about Outcast?"

"Let it be?"

"Signed sealed delivered?"

"Don't worry we got it"Santana smirked to Mercedes.

Mercedes and Santana with (original)New Directions:
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes, you'll find

New Directions:
You get what you need

Blaine:
I saw her today at the reception
A glass of wine in her hand
Oh, I knew she was gonna meet her connection
At her feet was a footloose man
No, you can't

Santana with New Directions:
You can't always get what you want (Blaine: Oh, no, no, you can't)
You can't always get what you want (Blaine: What you want)
You can't always get what you want (Blaine: You can't always get what you want)
But if you try sometimes

Blaine and Santana with New Directions:
Well, you just might find

New Directions:
You get what you need (Mercedes: Hey, yeaah!)
You get what you need (Blaine: Oh, baby)

Santana (and Blaine):
And I went down to the demonstration
To get my fair share of abuse
(Singing, we're)
Gonna vent our frustration
(If we don't we're gonna blow)
A 50-amp fuse (Blaine: a 50-amp fuse)
(Sing it to me, now)

Mercedes with New Directions:
You can't always get what you want (Blaine and Santana: No, no, you can't)
You can't always get what you want (Blaine and Santana: No, oh!)
You can't always get what you want (Santana: Can't always get what you want)
But if you try sometimes, (Blaine: Try sometimes, uh) well, you just might find

New Directions:
You get what you need (Mercedes with Blaine: Ohhh, yeah)

Santana:
You get what you need! (New Directions: Huh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Mercedes with Blaine:
Huh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Santana:
Huh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Blaine:
Yeah! (Mercedes: Oooh!)

New Directions:
You can't always get what you want (Blaine and Santana: You can't always get what you want)
You can't always get what you want (Artie: Oohh)
You can't always get what you want (Blaine: Can't always get what you want)

Santana with New Directions:
But if you try sometimes, well, you just might find
You get what you need

New Directions
You can't always get what you want (Mercedes: Oh, Yeah, Yeah!) (Artie: No, no, no, no)

Mercedes with New Directions:
You can't always get what you want (Mercedes: No, no, no, no)

New Directions:
You can't always get what you want (Rachel: Ooh) (Artie: Oh, oh, oh, oh)

Rachel with New Directions:
But if you try sometimes, well,

Blaine and Rachel with New Directions:
You just might find
You get what you need (Mercedes: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Rachel:
You can't always get what you want (Artie: Ooh, ooh)

New Directions:
Get what you need

Mercedes and me with New Directions:
Oh yeah what you need! (Mercedes: Yeah!)

Artie:
What you need!

New Directions:
Get

Artie and Rachel with New Directions:
What you (and Mercedes: need!)

Thomas

I kept on looking at my phone while doing circles in my room.He would be there,he would of course be late but he would come.What if he sent that message twenty minues ago?!

"Face it,he's not coming"Gally murmured while he played with his pencil

"He'll come"I replied.I looked my phone screen again I'll be there,just wait for me"I'm still waiting"I whispered under my breathe.

"Thomas,you need to text him.It's now or never"Brenda told me.She was right,I asked him where he was,hopefully I'll get an answer.

Newt

Bloody hell!I can't believe how late I am and my phone is vibrating again.I saw Thomas' name,he'll be shucking pissed with me.I carefully took my phone and texted On my way,right before I press the button I heard the sound of the truck.

It all went black from there...