I'll be there for you

Songs features this chapter:Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Cover by Amber Riley(Mercedes Jones),Naya Rivera(Santana Lopez) and Chris Colfer(Kurt Hummel)
Quinn

"Quinn"I heard a sweet voice whispering to my ear as my eyes opened slowly.I'm still in the hospital's white room"I thought Kurt would pick you up"

"He did but Brittany and Santana had to leave so I couldn't leave you alone"Rachel smiled holding my hand.

Isn't she just a wonderfull person?She is from the few people that actually care about me.

"Babe you're awake?"

You have had to be kidding me

"Puck what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here?I forgot my phone at work and when I got back to the house,I found a yelling Rachel and Kurt telling me Newt was in an accident.You had fallen asleep by the time I got here"

Wow,I feel really stupid now...

"I'm glad you're here"I whispered and hugged him.I looked at Rachel over Noah's shoulder,she was staring at the ground during our hug but lifted her head when she saw me looking.She gave me a smile as her hair were falling to her purple sweater.

"Mr and mrs Puckerman?"a nurse asked

"That's us"

"You're son is awake"

Santana

"This is stupid"

"Santana!"Brittany yelled at me for complaining.But lets be realistic...IT IS STUPID

Last thing I want is spending my day with the Cheerios,those girls are head bitches,I should know I was one of them!

"We promised Sam"Lady Hummel said to me like I cared.Guess what?People break their promises.

"We should be in the hospital with Quinn and Puckerman not here with some spoiled sluts!"I shout pointing at Kitty

"Weren't you one of them?"Mercedes asked me,she knew of course I was,but she clearly enjoyed my rolling eyes.

"You missing the point.Plus I can bear singing with Lady Hummel,Tots and Brit-Brit.But I'll never sing with young Quinn Fabray!"

"It's Kitty.K-I-T-T-Y,Sam said that since we were all Cheerios we should also be the ones to perform."

Okay that's it,Brittany will have to hold my earings because I'm gonna go all Lima Heights on the blondie.

"Just so you know,I haven't forgotten our last conversation.Didn't you call me grandma?"

"Depends,didn't you perform Problem with your old cheerio uniform although you had graduated ages ago?"I growled and went to take my earings off

"What do you want?"that cocky voice coming from the blonde girl in the red Cheerio uniform was familiar.Well if you make it sound like a little's child but still if she added the word bitches to the end I would swear it was her.One of the worst Cheerios that ever crossed Mckinley's halls,Sue Sylvester's right hand A.K.A Becky Jackson.

"Becky?"Brittany questioned"You seem taller"

"I'm not Becky Jackson,I'm her daughter"

Well,well Becky Jackson has a daughter,that was unexpected.And who was the dark skinned girl next to her?Matt's daughter?That would be funny,but seriously were has Matt disappeared?

"We want to speak to the Cheerios so they'll join Glee club"Mercedes explained

"Why would we ever try for the bottom of the food chain when we're on the top?"she asked with a snarky town