There's always a lie in a truth

8/6/2016
Summary:

Everything are fine...except the Unholy Trinity.When Quinn is called to pick a side(again) in the unhealthy fight between her two best friends,words are being said.Meanwhile a new discovery makes Mihno,Thomas and Brenda question everything they know.Finally,Beth fights to get Hive's trust and her revenge on Malick.

Notes:

Songs used for this chapter:
Bad blood/We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift
Rumours by Adam Lambert and Tove Lo
Pity Party by Melanie Martinez

It's been a while...I know.BUT I write finals and I'm almost done(five more subjects to go)so I'll be done on the 13th.No,don't be happy,after that I'm going to have English and German on daily basis so yes my schedule is really hard AND I have seven more stories to write!However,I promise you it will all be worthing when we're done :-)

Until next time,listen to Glee,read some Maze Runner,*don't*watch Aos,see some youtube(Ryan Higa is awesome,Manos is okay and 2J is life*also the most subscribed greek youtuber*)and listen Panic!at the disco because their music is perfection.

P.s I got a new phone and I'm still not used in using it so there might be some spelling mistakes.(yes I write my stories on my phone because the computer is way too slow)
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

15:15,choir room

"Make a wish"Brittany breathed.Both Quinn and Santana raised their eyebrows at the blonde woman.She returned the look of confusion written on their eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's 15:15,so you got to make a wish."she explained as if it was obvious.Quinn frowned and looked at Brittany with a strict look"Brit,we have no time to waste on magic"

"Easy there"Santana warned her.Brittany was sensitive at these things and the last thing Santana wanted-and needed-was breaking her little heart.

"Don't get on the defensive mode"Quinn chuckled while Santana crossed her arms and raised her head.

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't attack Brittany just because you're having a bad day"

"Try a bad year"Quinn snapped"and since when do you care?Rumour has it,you released your Snix rage on her"

"That's different"

"Girls"Brittany whispered struggling to get their attention.The two women ignored her and continued their arguement.

"Yeah because you released your rage on the source of it"

"You know I didn't mean to"

"Please stop"Brittany begged.The blonde didn't like fighting and yelling,she was a peaceful soul and listening to intense situations made her anxious.Quinn and Santana turned to face her as their hearts raced.

"What happened between Brittany and I is not your concern"

"That's not what you said on court"she laughed and began pacing around"In fact,I remember you specifically saying that I shouls pick a side.And I did"

"You obviously chose wrong"Brittany blurted out.Santana glared at her ex-wife and took a step closer to her"We are not having this conversation again"

"I'm just speaking the truth.It's so funny how Quinn took your side but I mean,she too h1ad cheated so she should know"

"How dare you say that?!"Santana yelled at Brittany.She hated that reasoning of hers,she hadn't cheat and Brittany shouldn't blame her for that.

"I'm with Santana on this"Quinn replied"She kissed Sebastian one time when she was drunk and you're acting like they were fucking behind your back"