Coma

Songs used at this chapter:Daydream Believer by the Monkeeys
Cover by Kurt Hummel-Anderson(Chris Colfer) and Blaine Anderson-Hummel(Darren Criss)

Quinn

"Thanks for taking me home"Rachel told me as I drived,I smiled shyly at her and focused at the door.It's weird,being with her,being friends.Sure we wanted to stay in touch but sooner or later we didn't have time.She with Broadway and me with medical.

I couldn't not notice how she played with her fingers as she looked at her phone"Everything okay?"

"Um,yes.I-I just wait for my laywer"she explained"for the divorce"She obviously didn't want to talk about it,can't say I blame her.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to your wedding"I blurted out of nowhere.I guess I felt a bit guilty about it.

"But you did"

"I meant with Finn"

Rachel looked back at me with sadness filled in her tears as I mentioned the wedding.She must have hated me for it,if I hadn't been such an idiot about them getting married,she might have spent his last years with her.

"If I had come,you would be happily married with him and who knows,he might have lived"

"Maybe"she murmured"But if you had come,I would have made the biggest mistake in my life"

"What do you mean?"

She didn't answer,instead she took a deep breathe and looked at me"I could have gotten married,you know.He told me it was now or never but I waited for you,by the time I learned you were at the hospital I would have made it."she chuckled while I heard carefully what she said"You had asked me if I had sang that song to Finn and only Finn...I wasn--"My phone rang not letting Rachel finish.Damn it!"Hello?"

"Fabray where the fuck are you?!"my supervisor from the hospital shout"I'm almost there"I lied"Why?"

"Car accident.A track's driver with a teenager,his heart stopped for three minutes"

"Okay,okay I'm coming"

"You better!"

I hung my phone and put it in my pocket"Rach,I need to drive to the hospital.Might waiting for me?"

"No,no I can wait"

She stayed silent for the rest of the drive and so did I.What did she want to tell me earlier?I remember when I asked her about the song and she said she did.What was I waiting anyway?For her to say she wasn't?That she didn't want to marry him?That she loved me?I don't even know anymore

Thomas

Gally left the house after a while,his exact words were I can't sit with you slintheads for more than five minutes.He is mean but not smart.Brenda and I started our project but I'm honestly worrying about Newt.He hasn't text me in a while.

"Thomas?Are you listening?"

"Um no sorry Brenda"

"Your phone is ringing"

I grabbed my phone,maybe it's Newt"Hello?"

"Hi,are you Thomas Anderson?"A soft female voice asked,she sound young about twenty.

"Yes"

"You were patient's A5 Newton Puckerman last call"

I almost dropped my phone as she told me about Newt.My voice had become dry and I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"W-what happened to him?"

"He was texting you and got in an accident.He is unstable but we thought you should know,he is in Lima's Memorial"

"I'm on my way"I hung up and grabbed my backpack along with the car keys.The thoughts raced in my mind,he was texting me.This is my fault!If anything happens to him because of me...

"What's going on?"

"Newt got in an accident"

"I'm coming with you"

Chuck

I can't believe it!I'm a genius!Me!My teachers say I'm too smart for the elemantary and they'll have to sent me to high school!This will be awesome,I never really got along with my classmates and who knows,maybe Thomas and I will be in the same class.

I headed to pick up Tracy from the Kindergarten,when I saw all the kids from her class forming a cricle.

"Chuck!"she shout and gave me a hug"Hey princess,what is going on?"

"Ms Coronan told dads to sing a song!"she said while clapping"I like when they sing together,they are cute"

Yes they are

"Hey do you want me to sit with you and see the show?"

"Yes,please"she told me and placed my next to her.I won't lie my sister is adorable.

Dad:Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings of the bluebird as she sings
The six o'clock alarm would never ring

Father:But it rings and I rise, wipe the sleep out of my eyes
My shavin' razor's cold, and it stings

Both:Cheer up, sleepy Jean, oh what can it mean
To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?

Dad:You once thought of me as a white knight on his steed
Now you know how happy I can be

Father:Oh, and our good times start and end without dollar one to spend

Both:But how much baby do we really need?
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Cheer up, sleepy Jean, oh what can it mean
To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?
Cheer up, sleepy Jean, oh what can it mean
To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Mmh-mmh-mmh-mmh)
Oh-oh-oh-oh (Ooh-ooh-ooh)

I always enjoy my parents duets,especially Teenage dream.My father loves Katy Perry.The kids started singing and Tracy would make a spin.

All:Cheer up, sleepy Jean, oh what can it mean
To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?
Yeah
Cheer up, sleepy Jean, oh what can it mean
To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?

A/n I'll stop here because I want to cheer you up because Newt is at the hospital.Enjoy Klaine singing with kids:-)