Lab partners(how shocking)

Newt

"Ten thousand dollars?!"Alby shout once more,probably because he still couldn't believe it.Apparently there was a singing contest with a winning prize of well,ten thousand dollars.

"Sorry shank but this prize is mine"Mihno smirked

"Since when do you sing?"

"Please I'm prefect to everything including singing"

I just rolled my eyes like everytime Mihno talks about his,what he calls it,fabulousness.

"Yeah about that"Theressa whsipered and held my hand"This competition is mine"

"Keep dreaming sweethert"now where do I know that bitchy voice?I turned around to see both of them standing with their hair tangled as ponytails.Harriet,daughter of Jessica Lambert and some guy's named Matt(a/n anyone got that?)and Sonya daughter of evil and Gally's sister.

She is a Cheerio while her brother is a jock,they are the meanest people in the entire school and coming from me means a lot.They make me look like a saint.

"As Cheerios,we obviously have the vocal skills,our dance moves are perfect and we're hot.It's gonna be easier than taking a kid's candy."Sonya scoffed and turned around

"Remind me why do you date her?"I asked Mihno

"She is hot!Not as hot as me but still hot"

Thomas

"I want to join"My dad spitted out his coffee as soon as he heard me"Great,we got our first member!"Mr Evans explained happily

"Wait,wait"my dad started and looked at me"Are you sure about this?People tend to bully the glee club kids,this club isn't just a bunch of people singing there are problems"

"That get solved by singing Lady Hummel"the Latina woman I saw yesterday said"Everytime there is a problem,apparently,we sing it out!Didn't we sang Barbra Streisant and I feel pretty/unpretty so Dwarf wouldn't fix her nose?Keep holding on when Q was pregnant?Rain in the plains or something when Puckerman was studying geography?"

"The point is we finally found a member that we didn't have to blackmail,found in a bathroom,came because of a boyfriend or came because of Coach Sylvester"a man in a wheelchair murmured

Wow.Just wow.

"Okay so how will we find new members?"My father asked

"You should try the cool kids" Everyone turn and look at me like I had lost my mind"If you get the populars to come the others will follow"

"How do we do that when glee club is the lamest thing ever?"

Aunt Rachel looked at her hands for a while as her eyes started glowing and a she formed a smile.This look is also known as she-has-an-idea-that-will-get-us-in-trouble and the others probably knew it too.

"We shoul--"

"If you say Run Joey run I'll pull your eyes out!"the Latina woman growled

"No,what I was going to say,before being rudly interrupted,is that the ex cheerleaders should do a number!Kurt and Mercedes helped Cheerios to win,Kitty and Blaine are very good too and the Unholy trinity is a legend to this school.Although I obviously can sing better,people admire you"

"We're in"

Newt

"Okay guys,for the next project I want you in teams so you can analyze the reactions of plants when there is no sun.Each group will be formed by the three people sitting at the same row as you"

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
And no!

Gally is a bully who is more stupid than a brick,Brenda is weird and probably talks to herself and Thomas is Thomas!No way I'm going to be partners with those idiots

"Sir is this necessary?Can't we choose partners?"

"Sorry mister Puckerman but I made my decision,you'll be working with Jackson,Lynn and Anderson"

Klunk!

"Lets get over with this,where will we meet?"

"Not my house,I'd rather be shucking dead than letting inside Lynn and Anderson"Gally barked.

*coughs*Jackass

"What about mine?"Thomas suggested.I won't lie,it was kind of polite of him.

"I'm okay with that.How about after school?"Brenda said,making both Gally and me to nod.

Thomas

"...You'll be working with Jackson,Lynn and Anderson"Klunk!That's me!

I can't believe I'll be working with two of my bullies,does this teacher want me dead or something?!

"Lets get over with this"Newt muttured"Where will we meet?"

"Not my house"Gally shout"I'd rather be dead than letting inside Lynn and Anderson"

Gally,nice as always

*coughs*Jerk

"What about mine?"Newt looked at me surprised,I could swear he smiled a little bit.He is cute when he does that,which is nearly ever,but being mean doesn't really suit him.

"I'm okay with that.How about after school?"Brenda suggested and both Gally and Newt nodded.

Great...

A/n Hi!I know this is really slow but I have a plan okay?I'm trying to follow the story of Faberry and make Newtmas live it.This is why in the next chapter some...things that happened in the Maze Runner series and in season 3 of Glee will happen...I say no more.I'll watch 2J(best gamer ever)and don't forget to read,vote comment and check my other two Glee/Maze Runner crossovers:The Glee Runner(mainly Faberry slighty Newtmas) and Not the only one(dylmas,achele)