Presenting to you...The Nude Erections

Songs used for this chapter:
Heroes by Måns Zemerlöw
Really don't care by Demi Lovato
People like us by Kelly Clarkson

Thomas

"We still stand a chance"I tried to comfort them"We might as well take the second place"

"You do realize the Warblers were eluminated right?"Brenda whispered to me.I slighty nod my head.

"You shanks stay calm"Mihno shout"I as always has found the solution"Teresa suddenly punched his arm"I meant we found the solution"

"Well technically I found myself"

Wait I know that voice

"Oh my God"Sonya shout as she hugged Newt along with the others.He is here,he is actually here.I can't believe he's back.

"Wait but you still don't know the songs and choreography"Brenda stated.Please,please don't ruin that beautiful moment.

"Actually Teresa and Mihno gave me the details a month ago,I'm ready"

"Okay guys gather up"mr Evans announced.He saw Newt and stood for a while"You see him too right?"

"Yep I'm here"Newt chuckled

"I'll ask about that later,hands on the circle"

"Mr Evans if I may?"I asked and he nodded"We came a long way from where we started.We fought,we laughed,we cried"

"Especially you after Newt left"Harriet cut me off causing Newt to blush a little.

"That's not the point"I replied"but we also loved and found out what family really means."

"Couldn't have said it better myself"Newt smiled as he put an arm around me.It's good to have him back.

We all counted from inside until we reach three and yelled"NEW DIRECTIONS"

"Presenting to you from Mckinley High tbe Nude Erections"the announcer shout.Oh come on,this is just mean.

"Hey you dwarf!"I heard mrs Lopez shout"Those are New Directions not Nude Erections nor One Directions-you'll be surprised with how many people make this mistake-you say their name wrong again and I'll go all Lima Height on your ass got it?!"

Somethings probably never change.

The lights went off as the girls took their places in the back.The boys also went to the back leaving only me in front.

Me:Don't tell the gods
I left a mess
I can't undo what has been done
Let's run for cover
What if I'm the only hero left
You better fire off your gun
Once and forever

Newt took Ben's part since he had a stronger voice and continued.

Newt:He said "go dry your eyes
And live your life like there is no tomorrow son
And tell the others
To go sing it like a hummingbird
The greatest anthem ever heard"

We are the heroes of our time
But we're dancing with the demons in our minds
We are the heroes of our time

Both with New Direction Boys: Heroes ooes
But were dancing with the demons in our minds
Heroes ooes
We are the heroes of our time
Heroes ooes
But were dancing with the demons in our minds
Heroes ooes