Demons of the past

25/7/16
Summary:

The New Directions find out about Quinn,meanwhile Brittany again faces a challenge.Blaine remembers how he lost his family as everyone needs to go through the five stages of grief,some are worse than others.

Notes:
Songs:Ghost Town by Adam Lambert

///\\\///\\\

~There are five stages of loss and grief.People do not necessary experience them in that order but what is crucial is to understand that no one is alone~

Mckinley high,Cafeteria 7:58

At first it seemed like a sign from the skies.A sign that everything would actually work out.The New Directions gave their friends new clothes,food,water and whatever they could.They took care of them,they asked them how they had been and how they got there.

"We met here actually"Blaine began and took another sip of water"I guess Brittany had the same idea with us"

"You know what they say-when things get bad,return to highschool"Brittany laughed.Santana was ready to explain how nobody says that but decided to let it go.She wasn't gonna pick a fight with Brittany,not anymore.

Though to be fair,Santana had no right to be the one who would fight with Brittany.She was after all the one who messed things up.But this wasn't really the right time to have this conversation.

However,maybe if they had opened that conversation,they would have avoided the one that followed.

Tina listened to them talking about what they had been through.She would look around at the survivors and wondered what happened.

"What about Unique?"

"Crank"Kitty stated"One month after we got in WCKD"

"Jake?"

"Murdered"the word sent shivers through Brittany's spine.She knew how Jake died,she witnessed his death and it would forever haunt her.She should have done something back then.

"Where is Quinn?"

The group turned to face Noah sitting in the back.He played with his knife drawing circles on the floor.Puck's voice was bitter and rough and though the question was general they all knew who he was asking.

"So Rachel"he began"she was with you when I left.Where is she?"

The short brunnette didn't reply,didn't look at him she just stared at the ground.Many of them knew why she did it,at least they could imagine,but none was to say anything.

"Quinn is dead"Blaine cut in.He stood up and walked towards Noah"We all lost people we loved.I know that and you know that better than anyone"

"How did she die?"Noah barked at them.Rachel looked at him with tears in her eyes"It isn't important"

"Shut it Anderson!"Santana yelled and stood beside Noah"What happened to Quinn,Berry?"

"I-I-I"

"Answer me!"

"I killed her!"Rachel shout in frusturation"Is that what you wanted to hear?That I murdered her?That she begged me to shoot her?"

"Let me see your ankle"

"What?No!"the diva protested.Santana ignored her whining and lift the bottom part of Rachel's pants.Santana let out a chuckle mixed of laughter and crying.

"Kill me"she whispered"You realized that you loved her then?You had your fucking feelings figure out when you planted a bullet inside my best friend?"