'I hate to love you'

Songs used for this chapter:
You belong with me by Taylor Swift
I'm not the only one/Thinking out loud by Sam Smith/Ed Sheeran

A/n Oh who else loves Dianna Agron in the I'm not the only one video?Only me?Okayyyyy

Rachel

Quinn Fabray I hate to love you!

I can't think straight.Like literally I can't think straight,I know what you're all thinking and trust me I'm as surprised as you!

For the first time in my life I,Rachel Barbara Berry,am speechless.In my life I haven't been dating much but even those relationships I had were with guys,like Finn,Noah,Jessie,Brody damn it even Sam!

So no I could never believe I liked Quinn Fabray.Honestly,I thought the only reason I was attracted to her was because...she was Quinn Fabray.It doesn't matter whether you're male,female,straight,gay,bi Quinn can have anyone running behind her.

Though last night my little 'alchocolic incident' proved that I am indeed in love with her.If I have learned something is that drinking makes me show my guilty pleasures.

I guess I always knew a little bit,but this doesn't matter anymore.I need to get Quinn,she deserves better than Noah,she deserves me.

"Rachel Berry"the waitress said as I went to grab my coffee"Thank you"

"Oh no problem,mrs Berry I'm a big fan"

"Really?Well that's amazing,I'm always happy to meet my fans"I smiled"Though it's miss now"

I returned to my seat and read a magazine when I heard someone sitting in front of me.

"Wannabe Streisant"he said with a cocky smiled.I could really beat the crap out of this Warbler,I'm still not over of what he did to Blaine.

"What do you want Smythe?"

"Your help"

"For what?"

Newt

"YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!"my mother shout in rage,I was in my room but their arguement could be heard nine blocks away.

"ADMIT IT"

I'm tired of listening to their fights,if I could just keep on pretending the old tale of a loving family.

"OH LIKE YOU DIDN'T!"my father shout back.I grabbed my pillow and covered my head.Make it stop please...

"I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU"

"WELL YOU INTENDED TO!YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SLUT!"a breaking sound was heard and the slamming of the door.I went through my contact list and stared at it.After some seconds I dialed the number.

I hate to love you...

"Hello?"

"Thomas?"

I know I shouldn't talk to him,he lied to my face but...I really need this now.

"Newt?Are you crying?"

"I-I can't do this anymore.My life is falling apart"

"Baby you're gonna be okay"

Oh great,that word,another lie.

"I just can't see it.But"I stopped myself for a minute,I don't know whether I should say it"I need you,please Tommy please."

Sebastian

"Please elaborate"she repeated again.It was stupid if you ask me,maybe I shouldn't ask for her help.On the other hand she might knows better than anyone.