A break and a start

Songs used in this chapter:
Papa don't preach by Madonna
Cover by Dianna Agron
I can't fight this feeling by Red Speedwagon
Cover by Cory Monteith

(3 minutes earlier)

Newt

"And that's why I can't do this no more and I want to break up"I whispered causing Teresa to laugh.I akwardly scratch my head and she stopped.

"Wait,you're serious?"she said looking me dead in the eyes.Oh klunk she's gonna bloody murder me!

"Tes I'm so--"

"Did I do something?"She took out one of her tissues and sniffed

"You did nothing wrong"I comforted her"You are wonderfull,smart and prett--"

"Is it another girl?"

"What?Tes I would never do that to you!"

"HOLY KLUNK YOU'RE GAY!"

H-how did she get that idea?Like seriously just because I broke up with her not because I like another girl means I'm gay?

"Scream that a little louder I don't think the whole school heard you!"I said and started to walk towards my house.

"I'm sorry it just took me by surprise"she said running after me

"I'm not gay"

"Sure you're not"

"I'm serious!"I shout at her while she gave me a smile"You just proved me right,you're getting defensive."

Forget it,I'M GONNA BE THE ONE WHO WILL KILL

"So do I know him?"I ignored her and continued to walk"I'll take that as a yes.Well it can't be Alby because you're cousins,you believe Gally is an idiot,holy klunk tell me it isn't Mihno!"

"It isn't Mihno"I replied,only seconds later I realized what I had just said.I HAD JUST ADMITTED I LIKED SOMEONE

"Just tell me"she pleaded"God,look at that"she scoffed pointing at the end of the road.Thomas and that girl,Brenda were coming our way.

Do they date?She isn't even pretty!

"Oh my god"she whispered"You like Thomas!"

I felt my cheeks heatened up and I grabbed Teresa's hand dragging her into an alley.

"Don't y--"

"So you do like him!"

"I don't like another guy!I'm a Christian!"

"You're a Christian not inhuman!"

"It's practically the same thing!"

She just kept talking during the whole walk back to my house"I can try setting you u--"

"Thanks Teresa I will keep it in mind"I replied snarkily and closed the door behind me.I headed to my room and fell to my bed.

"Look who's back?"I heard a voice saying,wait Beth was there?"Over here"she said again while I looked over at my computer"You really need to remember closing Skype"

"Sorry I forgot"

"Nah it's okay"she smile"Hey you're okay?"

"Yes"I lied and faked a smile.She rolled her eyes and gave me an I-am-your-sister-your-lies-will-not-work kind of look.

"I just don't want to talk about it"

"Then don't,sometimes silence is better"she muttered,though I knew she wanted to know more I nodded.