Epilogue 1

Read first:
I put some pictures in the early chapters and some other chapters. There's picture of sathana, prince, jelly, nathan, lianne, jeremy....if u want to check it out. If it didnt work and you cant see the picture in chapter 0 to 3, try deleting and adding the story in your library. Have fun reading!

Sathana pov

She laid down on her bed in complete darkness as she stared at nothing. All of a sudden, she sat up and exclaimed.
"I want green mangoes and shrimp paste!"
Prince who was sleeping beside her just lets out a moan but did not bother to wake up.
"Prince." She called her husband. She shook his shoulder to wake him up.
"Hmn." He replied but still continued to sleep.
"Prince I wanna eat." She said like a spoiled kid.
"Hmn...now?" He asked in a sleepy voice.
Ugh. Why is her husband so cute?
Wait.
No. No. No.
I wanna eat right now! Green mango and shrimp paste!!!

She is craving for it so badly that her mouth is actually watering just thinking about the burst of sourness and saltiness from mango and paste.
Ugh.
She couldn't help but to shake prince harder.
"I wanna eat green mango!!!" She whined like a kid.
Prince slowly opened his eyes and woke up. He reached for the lamp beside the bed.
He looks at her with his sleepy eyes.
"What is it?" He ask and start to sit up.
"Green mango and shrimp paste!" She said with her spoiled voice.
Prince look at her in surprise and as if she's crazy.
"N-now?" He ask.
"Yes! I wanna eat it now!" She said and cross her arms and look at him with determination.
She wants it and she's eating it now!
"Can it wait until tomorrow? Its 2am in the morning." He said when he glance at the wall clock.
She feels like her heart suddenly got broken from what he said and her eyes suddenly feel warm.
It didnt take long until her tears started falling.
"I w-want it now....you dont love me anymore. Do you?...thats why you dont give me some green mangos and shrimp paste...." she said between her cries.
Prince looks at her incredulously but couldnt handle seeing her cry so he pulled her into his chest.
"Its okay. You dont need to cry..." he keep on consoling her.
She looks up with her big puppy eyes and tears at the side.
"Are we getting green mangoes and shrimp paste now?" She asked.
Prince sigh and kiss her forehead.
"We will find some."

________________________________________________

Morning.

She keeps on throwing up in the toilet while prince holds her hair and rub her back.
She feels like she already throw up even her guts.
"Are you okay?" Prince ask worriedly.
She shakes her head and glare at him. Who would be okay? When she wouldnt stop feeling nauseated.
She regretted eating mangoes and shrimp paste now.
But it was so goood!

Prince wrack his head just to find both mango and paste at 2am in the morning since she wouldnt stop crying.
Good thing there was actually a dirty market that opens 24/7 and it is 40minutes away from their house so they had to drive all the way there just to get both of the things she wanna eat.

They got back home almost 4am and she finish like 5 mangoes. Prince peel and slice it for her while she is busy eating.
She ask him if she wants some but he just smile and shake his head while looking at her devouring so many mangoes early in the morning.
The living room smell like shrimp paste too but she didnt really care. She just happily ate the food she wanted.

Now 10am in the morning, she wouldnt stop throwing up.
"This is all your fault! You didnt stop me from eating that much food! You dont love me anymore do you?!" Her tears are welling up in her eyes again.
Prince look at her in disbelief.
He didnt voice his complaints since he knows it will just make her cry more.
He just pulled her in his chest and let her cry.
He kiss her forehead and rub her back.
"Ofcourse I love you. Why would you say that?" Prince said and continue to console her.
She continue to sob in his chest.
She doesnt really know why she easily gets emotional this days. And her moods is very unpredictable.
She is usually not like this but she just couldnt control her feeling.

"Thana.." prince called out softly after a while.
"Hmn..."
"When is your last period?" He ask.
Eh? She look up to him with full of confusion.
"Are you pregnant?" He ask in a cool voice but his eyes are shining because of the possibility.

Eeeehhhhh???????!!!!!!

Authors note:
Im not good with making a summary, so if someone could make a better one for this story, it would be amazing. I will surely give the credits and tag the person who made it.
Spread the <3