Chapter 63.1 Extra

Sathana's POV

[Back to the one week free time with prince, during her recuperation ]

Okay. If there's someone more OA than her family, she would seriously gonna be crazy.

They act like her phobia is some kind of bad word or something.

One time while they're having their dinner.

"I wanna wash my hand in the si-...Oh no. In the kitchen." wika ng mommy niya.

..........

Pagbalik galing sa kusina.

"Darling, I never touch any part of those "thing". I use some wash cloth to turn on and off the faucet." wika ng mommy niya.

Tumango lang siya.

Oh gosh. Why cant they act normal like before.

I wouldnt freak out as long as I dont see it, so you can touch it as long as you want. 

Just dont show it to me. Napailing lang siya.

"Thana, Sweetie. Do you want to get rid of every sink in the house? We could just change the style or something like the one you have in your room. It will make you feel comfortable in all part of the house." wika ng daddy niya.

"What?! No!. No. No. You dont need to do it. It doesnt really bothers me. And what are you gonna do with the kitchen if you take it out?" wika niya. Her parents is seriously treating this like over the top.

"I think they are right thana darling. We could just make a separate house for the kitchen. Like at the side of the house." wika ng mama ni prince.

Tumango in agreement ang daddy niya at ni prince.

Oh my gosh. Not them too.

Tumingin sa kanya si prince and he hold her hands.

"I think they are right baby." wika ni prince.

You too?!!!

This is getting out of hand. 

I told them I wanna be normal and I dont wanna be treated specially but they are doing the opposite.

"Okay guys. Calm down. You are all over reacting. Lets just leave the house as it was before. I dont mind if you guys use it as long as you dont tell me. Just do whatever you were doing like before." nakangiting wika niya.

"But darling, we wouldnt feel relax when we think of what you feel. You cannot go wherever you want here around the house when you think there's danger every where." wika ng daddy niya.

"Dad, Mom. I'm fine. I got through this for more than ten years. I know what I'm doing. I feel safe here, it doesnt matter if there's sink every where." wika niya. Even if she felt some goose bumps when she said the words sink, she tried to say it as normal as possible because she doesnt want them to worry.

"B-but-" 

"Mom. Thana is fine. She's strong. She will tell us if she doesnt feel right about it." wika ng kuya niya.

Tumango siya in agreement. Good one kuya nathan!

Prince squeeze her hands and look at her face.

She knows he's trying to read what she feels so she give him her sweetest smile.

"I'm fine." Assure niya sa lalake.