Chapter 72

Sathana's POV

She was very irritated with the letter. It was mix of disappointment since she expected it to be a threatening letter again.
All her expectations just been crushed into pieces.

The letter also sounds like its mocking her or something.
Someone actually fucking dare!

She was emitting a dark aura when they went back to their classroom until the class started.

She was in a deep thought when prince secretly tap her on the back and pass a note.

What happened?

Nothing.

Are you hiding something from me?

What the heck? How did his thoughts reach immediately into this point.

And why does he sound like a suspicious jealous girfriend??

She just shake her head and sigh.
She pass him the crumpled "love" letter that she receive.
She doesnt really want to show it to him because she might laugh at her too but she's in very bad mood to explain.

After she pass the letter, she was expecting a movement or quiet giggle from him.
She was surprise that he just immediately pass a note again to her and didnt even return the letter.

We are going home directly after class today. You are not meeting ANYONE!

What the hell? Why does this sounds like he is mad or something.
I was the one who is irritated here!

________________________________________________

Since she was a badass, she didnt listen to prince and went to the rooftop after class.
Good thing that prince have been stopped by his guy friends and fans.
There's no way he could go home immediately by how popular he is.

Besides, she already decided to ruin that daring person.

Someone is actually brave enough to give her this kind of letter!
She will give this person the taste of hell! Whether its a boy or girl, she wont give any mercy!

She was facing the door of the rooftop while she was waiting.
She would never turn her back and give the opponent a chance to sneak on her.

She didnt wait long when the door slowly opened.

What shock her is that the person who went in looks like a proper and prim student.
He is also handsome but he couldnt compare to her prince. Ofcourse that's only her opinion.

Maybe this is not the one?
He doesnt look like someone who would write something as ridiculous as that letter.
Nope. Definitely not this one.

The guy just look at her properly and went towards her direction.
The way he walks is not too slow or not too fast. He actually looks elegant when he walks. Like somekind of noble. He was a serious type kind of lady killer.
Well, she doesnt really care. She's already full of prince.
She have seen a lot of faces like this and they dont even register on her sight.

The guy stop in front of her. He was not too close or too far.

He gave a fake cough to get her attention.
She just crease her eyebrows.
What the heck is he doing?

"I'm Harry." He introduced himself.
She just crunched her eyebrows more.
Why the heck is he introducing himself? I didnt even ask.
I'm busy. He needs to get away in front of me because I wouldnt be able to see if the person she's waiting for.

"Im the one who ask you to meetbme in the rooftop." He calmly said.
Her sight immediately went from the door into his direction.
She couldnt believe that someone look like this could make a ridiculous letter.
She glared at him. If looks could kill, the guy would already be bleeding to death.

"Dont look so intensely. I know I am very good looking." He said it like its a fact.
What the heck!
This guy is too narcisstic! Disgusting!
She took a step back. She don't wanna get close into this kind of people.
"How dare you give me that kind of letter! Do you wanna die!" She angrily said. She was fuming and she was emitting a very dark aura. She was clenching her hands and getting ready to punch him.
He better give her a decent explanation or else she would be seriously murdering him.
She never felt so irritated like this and the worst is, those nerds, jelly, and prince read it too. That was just humiliating.

That person who wrote the letter is mocking her! Are you kidding me?! As if I would accept being treated like this.
If the whole school would know about it, they would be laughing at her and the reputation that she established would be destroyed.
Her scariness must not be lost. Thats her biggest defence in her worst enemy, the sink.

"Calm down. Dont be like that. My feelings were sincere in those letter. Besides...." he held his hands and showed a picture from his phone.

She was shock with what she saw.
Her gaze immediately darkens.
It was a picture of her and prince.
Prince was going out of the car and she was giving him a goodbye kiss in the cheeks.

She might turn into murderer soon. She definitely wouldnt allow this to leak out.

As if she would let prince taste the horrible treatment of those people who hate her.
Its fine for her since she's already used to it and she intended for them to hate her.

She doesnt actually need a lot of people around.

Besides, Im protecting prince on my own way.

"What do you want?" She said and glare at him. If he threaten her with the picture, she wouldnt allow him to go out of this rooftop without facing hell.

She might look weak on the outside but she can punch well. She will not let him go without retaliating. If she have one scratch, she will give him two.
Might be impossible to imagine because her opponent is a guy but she also have her sharp nails and teeth. She'll bite him to death.

"Date."
"What?" She woke up from her deep thought.
Date? What did he mean by date? Its November 6 right now.
"Lets have a date and I'll erase this picture." He said and give her a smirk.
"Are you kidding me?!" What the heck! This guy is truly daring. First he gave me a freakin nauseating letter and now date?! She havent even gone into date that much with prince. She can still count it with her 2 hands.
"Im serious. Date or....." he said while waving the phone in front of her. She tried to snatch it but his hand is quicker. "Decide now or I'll be sending this to the whole school. You might not know this but I'm the president of the student council." He said and smiled.
This guy seriously doesnt know any fear!
And I dont care if your president of this school council, my uncle is also the president of this whole school!
She really wanna kill him but she's married and she dont want to be in jail because of this hateful guy.
She exhaled and glare at him. Since this could be fix without leaking any blood, she'll deal with it in a peaceful manner.
"When and where?" She ask.

Authors note:
How was the chapter?
Read. Vote. Comment. Enjoy!