Chapter 57

Sathana Pov

"Okay. Just stay right there. Do you know where you are? Can you describe what building you are close to?" medyo nag'rurush rin si prince na pumunta sa kanya.

She looks around.

"Im not that far from stadium. Im seeing a 5 storeys red and kinda brownish building made of bricks and....there's a---" hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin.

Nahulog niya ang cellphone ng may biglang humawak mula sa likod niya at tinabunan ng panyo ang ilong.
Pilit siyang pumiglas at kumawala sa malaki at napakalakas na taong humahawak sa kanya.
He's too strong for her though.

Shit! What the fuck is this? A kidnapper?!
She tried not to breath. Siguradong may chloroform ang panyong nasa ilong niya ngayon.
She resisted and resisted.
She tried to step on the toes of the person whose holding her but he's not budging him at all.
Ugh. Shit!
She cant hold her breath anymore. This is the longest she could manage.
Her consciousness is slowly slipping away.
The last name and word that comes into her mind before she completely pass out was......prince.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh.
Fuck! Sobrang sakit ng ulo at katawan niya. She wanna move her hands but its been restricted.
She opened her eyes and all she could see is darkness. This means that I am also blindfolded.
Crap. Where am I? This place smells like shit.
She started to remember the things that happened before she lost her consciousness.
Biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya.
Did someone kidnapped me?
First time nangyari ito sa kanya. Kahit na mayaman sila, she was been super lucky na walang nagtangkang kumidnap sa kanya hanggang ngayon. 

This means my luck just run out.

As you can see, I am in a pretty bad situation right now.
The fuck cant they treat their hostage a little better?
They should have chosen a place that smells nicer than this!
"Hey, I think she's awake. Take off her blind fold." utos ng pamilyar na boses. She cant figure out who it is at the moment.
Naramdaman niyang may lumapit sa kanya at tinanggal ang nakatakip sa mga mata niya.
She squinted her eyes because of the sudden light.
Her sight was a bit hazy when she opened her eyes.
What she saw was the last thing she ever wanted to see in her life.
It was like a nightmare than suddenly turned into reality. 

No, actually its worse than nightmare. It feels like she have been dragged to hell.

She's sweating. 

Her heart rate right now is like the fastest she ever had in her life.

She wanna pass out. She wanna think that this is all just a dream. She couldn't see anything. She couldn't hear anything.
All her senses are focused in the thing that right in front of her. Its 2 meters away from her but it feels like its only 2 inches away from her face.
Her worst fear suddenly put in front of her.
She don't know if she's still breathing but she could feel that her body froze and her hands turned cold.
She cant even close her eyes because of how terrorized she feels right now.
She cant even open her mouth to scream. She cant run because she's been tied. She's like the middle of a horror movie. 

She wanna die right now.

If her hands are free, she would have strangled herself to death. Its better. Its way way better than facing this horrifying sink.
Ugh. The word sink just made the dying feeling that she feels right now more severe.
Whats worse is that this frightening thing is old...smelly....dirty.....she cant describe how ugly looking it is.
She just wanna die right now. She just wanna end this suffering she's going through.
Then she remembered she still have her teeth and tongue.
If I bite myself so hard, will I die? Will this tormenting feelings gonna end?
She actually like that kind of idea. I just wanna escape. I'd rather die than to continue facing the most frightening thing in the whole world. Yes. Death is way better.