Chapter 92

Sathana pov

Storm comes after peace.

1 week before graduation.

There's nothing really change now that she is graduating. She still have many enemies like before.
She still sneer at them when they whisper about how bad she is and glare to them when she feels like it. She didnt really change much.

Maybe her world expanded a bit. She also gained some "friends" or something. You know, the nerds and she's not sure if the group of prince can be included with them.
Well, the threatening letters doesnt come as much like before which makes her very sad. It was really fun reading them.

While she is pouring her glass with water from a jug, she drop the glass.
It immediately shatter in their hard tiled floor.
Fuck. She cant help but to curse.
What now?!

She actually believe in her instincts now. The last time she doubt herself about being paranoid, she got kidnap twice. She definitely wouldnt want it to happen the third time!
She got chills.
She seriously hope this is just her assumption and nothing really happens but she surely would be very careful today.
Very very very careful.

Prince happen to went inside the kitchen and see the broken pieces.
"Are you okay? Dont touch it. I'll help you clean it up. You're too clumsy for this." He said and start picking up the big pieces and put in the dust pan.
Clumsy? She was shock. Did prince just called her clumsy? What the? I am not!
"I am not clumsy!" She defended herself.
"Yes yes." Prince just smiled and agree with her.
"I truly am not!" She object like kid and actually stump her foot.
Prince just smiled at her sweetly.
This guy!!!!

________________________________________________

Well, so far nothing happened. The happenings in school are normal and they dont really have any formal classes anymore. Just graduation practice which is very boring. I tell you.
She feels like she even memorize the speech of their valedictorian.

But she cant help but to be alert and jumpy for the whole day.
She just wanna be safe okay!

"Thana, I'll get our bags. You can stay in the gym and wait for me." Prince said.
Eh? "W-wait." She can help to utter.
She actually dont wanna be left alone by prince.
She's very scared that something will happen. She's been over thinking about the broken glasses for the whole day.
Prince look at her worriedly. "Is there a problem? Are you okay?"
Well, she cant really say "I broke a glass this morning so I think I'm in danger." Can she?
She sigh and shakes her head.
She gave him an assuring smile. "Its nothing. I forgot what I wanna say."
"Are you sure?" Prince look at her with full of doubt.
She nods. "C'mon. Get our bags and I'll be waiting here." She said.
Prince look at her for a while before he finally decided to leave.
"Call me if there is something." He said before going.

________________________________________________

She actually behave herself and stayed in the gym like a good girl.
Since the nerds, jelly, jeremy, and some other students are still around hanging out, she thought it would be safe here.
She already had enough with all those kidnapping!
Tsk. Why does people here in their school like to kidnap people so much? This is too cliche.
Haa. Same feathers flock together.

Hmn. Wait. Its already more than 25 minutes. Why prince is not back yet?
For some reason, she felt that the hair in the back of her neck stood up.
Her heart beat speed up a little bit.
I dont like this feeling.
Where is prince?
She took out her phone and plan to call him.
She doesnt know why but her fingers is kind of sweaty and shaking a little bit. She keep on making mistakes in finding the phone number of prince in her phone.