Chapter 76

Sathanas POV

When she looks at prince, his expression is very cold and dark.

Is he mad again? Dont tell me he will throw tantrums again to me?
Are you kidding me? I have enough with those lectures!

She was gonna defend herself and say something to prince when she realize that they are sorrounded with their schoolmates.

Oh shit!
How will she explain this?!

The people around them are staring and whispering to each other.
This is seriously a problem.

She step back to distance herself to prince but he also take step closer to her.
What the heck is he doing?!
Cant he see that they are in very dangerous situation?!
She glared at him and she was gonna say something to salvage the situation.

If she say something bad to him, people's attention will just be on her alone.

"You-" she didnt finish what she will gonna say when prince suddenly grab her wrist.

Oh my gosh. He seriously turned crazy.
Is he very mad that he cant see that they are in the middle of everyone?

The people around them are also surprise with what prince did and they suddenly turned quiet.

She tried to pull her hand but his grip just got tighter.

"You're bleeding." He said and his mood suddenly got darker and colder.

Yes my head is bleeding right now thinking how to save this situation!

"What bleeding are you talking about?" She said and look at where prince is staring intensely.

She didnt expect to see that her hands is truly bleeding.
When did I do this?
Based from the wound, it was a cut from her own nails and it is very deep.

The blood is leaking out continuously.
Now that she knew that she got a cut, she can now feel that it stings.

"We're going to the health office." He said it like a command. He was telling her that he wont accept any argument. His mood and expression is very solemn.

Since they have a reason why prince is holding her hands, she just nods and follow him.

Prince pulled her and walk towards the east of the building.

The people that they passed by are very surprise to see them together and holding hands.
They started whispering again. The girls are staring daggers on her.

Hmp! This is my husband! He's mine! How dare you stare at me like that?
Well. It was all kept in her mind.
Like she always say for the "safety" of prince.

When they arrived in the health office, there's a middle age man in a white lab coat doing some paper works.

Their school is a high class private school so they have an actual licensed doctor.

When he look up to see who got in, he was surprise to see them.

She was very popular in school and she is related to the owner of the institution so everyone pretty much know her.

She also always skip class and pretend to be sick so she knows the doctor.

Prince pulled her immediately in front of the doctor to check her.
The doctor creased his brows when he saw the wound.

"Why did you cut yourself?" He ask while he took his pulse.

Is he trying to say that I purposely did this?
I didnt even know myself thay I cut my hands.

She just pout since prince give her a look when she was about to talk back.

"I didnt realize it. I was getting mad with someone." She said honestly.

The doctor just nod. Atleast he didnt judge her since she was always get reprimanded by teachers.

He ask her to sit in a stretcher bed to be examined.
He cleaned her wound and give her some stitches.
After he was done, he gave her some antibiotics to relieve the pain in case it swells later.

He then gave a document to fill up and allowed them to go home.

When they got into the car, prince is still gloomy.
She doesnt really care about the wound and its not the first time she have a cut or something.

Prince keep holding her hand since they were in the health office until they arrived at home.

She feels like prince is the one who got a cut instead of her since he keep creasing his brows and having grim expression.

________________________________________________

Prince help her to change her clothes.
He was over reacting and doesnt even let her to do anything.

Its only a small cut. Its not like I'm crippled or something.
Well, she likes getting spoiled so she just let him do what he wants.

Prince is now sitting in the chair in front of her while she sit facing him in the bed.

He still have this shadowy aura around him. As if someone close to him died or something.

He doesnt even speak. Just keep on looking at the bandaged wound from her hand.

Haa. What kind of situation is this?
She sigh and decided to break the silence.
"Its just a small cut." She said.

The grip from her right hand, the one that is not bandaged, tightened.
He doesnt speak for a while.

He just look at her wounded hand with more intense.

"You're bleeding." He softly said after some time.
"Yes. It was a small cut that is not uncommon." She explained like coaxing a kid.

He looks at her face while his creasing his brows. He then raise his other free hand to touch her face.

He was tracing her cheeks, nose, and eyes.
As if trying to console himself about something.
She was kind of flustered.
What is he doing now?
Prince is really acting weirdly.

The way he look at her closely and passionately makes her feel that he is thrusting himself deep into her soul.

The darkness into his eyes was not lust.
It was as if he's promising something to her.
As if he was offering himself wholeheartedly to her.

It was scorching and intense.
She couldnt help but to shiver.

What is happening?
This is the first time she's seeing prince act like this.

This is kind of overwhelming.
She was used to the fact that her feelings is way waaay more than him.

But right now, the desire that he's showing her is very intense.

It is not as intense as hers but you cant really compare common sense into her love.

Her love is just not suited for this realm.
But still! Knowing and seeing prince having this much feelings for her is just too surprising to believe.

She knows he loves her but she doesnt expect it to be as deep as this.
She trembled.

Prince's fingers stopped on her lips.
He rubs it softly and trace it dearly.
He then look at her in the eyes.
His look is similar to someone who will about to say a decree.
"Im not hiding our relationship in school or anywhere anymore." He said it like he wouldnt accept any reasoning. Like its the final decision itself.
Her eyes suddenly widens in shock.
W-what did he just said?!!!!

Authors note.
Read. Comment. Vote. Enjoy!!!