Chapter 58

Prince Pov

Nasa sala sila ngayon.

Nakapagdecide silang umuwi nalang muna sa bahay nila kung saan makapagpahinga ng maayos si sathana.

Mas makakabuti daw yun sabi ng doktor.

Now back to present, kumpleto silang pamilya sa sala. Mommy at daddy niya, mommy at daddy ni sathana, si kuya nathan, siya, at si sathana.

Kababalik lang ng brother in law niya kaninang umaga.

He look horrified when he found out what happened to sathana. His face looks like he saw a ghost or something.

Who wouldnt? Even him, it scares him every time he remembers what happened.

No one knows what is the story behind the fears of sathana. 

None of them knows what exactly everything is all about, and none of them could tell what happened in the bathroom when she saw sathana having spasms and lost her life. The thought gives him shivers.

Ng tanungin siya ng kanilang mga magulang kung ano ang nangyari at kung ano ang dahilan bakit nangyari ang lahat ng ito...he couldnt answer them properly. 

All he could do was to tell them everything he knows. He was supposed to be her husband. The closest person in her life but he dont even know anything.

They tried to ask sathana but she wouldnt say anything. They cant even force her to tell them because they knew that everything that happened is still fresh in her mind. 

They dont wanna hurt her anymore than this.

He have a vague idea that she have a phobia of sink because that's the last words she said when she was having a hard time breathing in the bathroom. But aside from that, he dont know when did she start having this. Whats the cause of the phobia..or if she actually have a phobia of sink....nothing..
He dont know anything and that what makes him so frustrated.

He felt so useless.

He didnt know what to do at that time. He almost gone crazy when he cannot do anything to lessen the pain that sathana feels. 

She was suffering and all he could do is hold her hands and pray.

Their family filed a case to samantha and the other 2 girls with her. It wasnt a simple bullying anymore. They tied sathana, pour down water on her, hurt her, and almost lost her life. If they werent minors they might have put in jail and sentenced for 5 or more years of imprisonment.

When they are in the police department to give their statements, he couldnt even look at the 3 girls who are asking for forgiveness because he dont know what he could do to them even if they are girls. What they did was out of line. 

You cant even consider it a high school prank. They almost did something that couldnt be redone and that what makes him so furious.

He doesnt feel any pity for them at all even though they were crying so hard. All he could do was stare at them blankly as if they werent there.

The punishment for them wouldnt be so severe since they are still minors and they didnt know that sathana have a phobia with sink. Most likely, they will be suspended or expelled in school. He doesnt really care. He was thankful enough that he still have sathana.

Back to present, kuya nathan gathered them in here because he said that he will tell them something important.

That means he knows something. Of course sathana protested but still...here they are assembling in the living room.