Chapter 25

Sathana's POV

Nakahiga siya ngayon sa bed at naglalaro sa ipad niya ng temple run.

13 million na ang score niya. Darn it. She's so good with this game.

Hinihintay niya si prince na matapos magshower at maghanda.

Pupunta sila ngayon sa aquarium place at excited na siya masyado.

Hindi niya mapigilan ang sarila na mag-smile habang naglalaro ng game. Iniisip niya ang lahat ng nangyari mula kahapon. Feeling niya ang dami-daming events ang naganap sa almost 14 hours nila ni prince mula ng dumating sila dito.

Nag-kiss sila... Then almost nauwi sa....You know what it is...

Hehe. Goodness. Normal ba ang nangyayari sa buhay niya for a 16 year old teenager?

Pwede na ata pang libro ang life niya.

Well, she just special so its no wonder na amazing things rin ang mga events sa buhay niya.

She's humming now and concentrating in her game.

"Shit!" she said. Hindi niya napigilan na mag-curse dahil na out siya.

Malapit na sana niyang mataasan ang high score niya na 15 million. Geez. 

Then she felt the presence of prince when he entered the room. 

She looks up to see him.

She almost jump to him if she haven't controlled herself.

Damn. There's an adonis in front of her. A sex god. Enchanter. She can't describe it fully but he's awfully hot and tasty.

Prince just have a towel in his waist. His hair is wet which adds to the mouth-watering..stimulating...damn...she really wants to lunge on him now.

Her eyes roams down from his face to his body.

He have a pastel toned skin which is amazing. He could pass to be a vampire because of his color. So lucky his mine. hehe.

He have an awesome abs. Its not like an overrated six packs. Its just a fitted and firm one. Seriously, it is so arousing. She could just stare at his body for the whole day.

His biceps and pecks are also a turn on..He's just perfect...Darn.

"Love the view?" prince said.

She perks up and close her mouth.

Prince is grinning when she looks at his face.

So embarassing.

She didn't realize that she was staring at him for a while now and her mouth is actually hanging open. Fuck.

Who wouldn't? His body is too erotic.

Eesshhh.. She wanna vanish now. She tried to regain her composure and smiled at him.

She tried her best not to look at his body and just his face or else, she don't know what she'll do with him.

"Yup. A lot." She replied as normal as she can. Then she return his smile.

Prince walks towards her.

She gulps.

Oh no. What now? Please don't come near me. I might not be able to restrain myself.

He grins when she was now facing her.

He tilts his head and give her a peck on the lips then it turns into a slow and passionate kiss.

His tantalizing tongue starts to work in his magic. He licks the bottom of her lips and she opened her mouth, giving his tongue a consent to enter.