Chapter 85

Sathana pov

The game went into crushing defeat of prince team.
It wasnt just because of her but also her two big assisstants.
The almost 2 meter twins use their incredible skills in blocking the shots of century high team.
The team of prince struggled in passing them.
The combo of three of them are also unstoppable.
Her and the twins use their very in sync moves and made the game very unpredictable.
Even though they havent played together for years, the tactics they have didnt decline.

The audience also couldnt believe and accept that the college team won with a great difference in score.
They are all grumbling and even blame her.
Like why she's allowed to play.
She should be disqualified and the score should be terminated.

Oh well, it was just a practice game and it wasnt a formal one so their complaints didnt really reach anything.

Even though the team mates of prince lose, they got many benefits from it.
They surpassed their limits and let them reach another new level.
Also, their team work also improved in a great degree.

Prince is also amazing. All his 3 points shots are on point. Even though he's been block by both of the twins, his shots never falter.
Jake is also amazing. He made use of his height and speed to get many rebounds. His slam dunk in his last shot is also very skillful.
But well, it was only the two of them who are in better shape while lance, drake, and gary had a hard time blocking them.

The two other college students in their group are also talented so it was a very exhausting fight.
She only played half of the game so she have a lot of energy to spare.
If she started playing from the start, she's pretty sure she wouldnt last until the end. She doesnt have that much stamina in the first place.

"Thank you very much!!!" Both of the teams bow and hand shake to commence the end of the game.
The score is 122-98, where the college team is the one who got the higher points.

Many people gather in their own school basketball players after the game. Most of them are fan girls. They are all cheering them and getting autographs.
Tch. Popular as ever. What the heck is the autograph for? Their lossers and they are not even actors or models.
Hahaha. Okay. She's being a bitch.

Coach gen talk to her about joining the women basketball varsity in their university and he could give her a recommendation but she humbly decline.
Coach gen didnt insist since he could tell that it wasnt really her priority.
It was like a past time hobby for her.
Most coaches wanted players who have a lot of enthusiasm about the specific sport. She doesnt have any. You can tell in her attitude.
Besides she doesnt want to be a sport person.
She's an elegant and timid lady okay!

"Thana! You should play with us again! Playing with you is super fun!!!" Jaylen said happily.
Haa. Too bright. Where does this people get their shining shimmering aura?
"Lets see." She just gave a vague reply because if she answers no, this two big idiots would definitely start crying again.
"No! You should play with us!" Jayden protest like a kid.
She sigh.
"You--"
She didnt get to finish her sentence when she felt someones hand creep on her waist from her back.
She already knows its prince since she can easily recognize his touch.

"Hi baby, you were amazing a while ago." Prince whisper to her. His warm breath tickled her ears.
She immediately pinch him on the waist.
"Stop that! People are staring!" She complained and turn around to face him.

He just smiled at her sweetly and put his other hand on her waist too.
Now she looks like she's been locked inside both of his arms. He act as if he didnt hear what she just said.
She struggle so he will release her but his arms just tightened around her.
She look up at his face and glare at prince.